Lobby and Tables opening in separate Browser pages

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Clem

Lobby and Tables opening in separate Browser pages

Post by Clem »

In futur versions of Poker Maven, do you have any plans of having the Lobby and the tables open in their own browser pages. I'll played in a number of flash poker sites and although we don't download anything the lobby and the tables open in separate browsers (Minus all the menu and taskbar items of course). This makes it more similar to the downloadable poker programs.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Lobby and Tables opening in separate Browser pages

Post by Kent Briggs »

Clem wrote:In futur versions of Poker Maven, do you have any plans of having the Lobby and the tables open in their own browser pages. I'll played in a number of flash poker sites and although we don't download anything the lobby and the tables open in separate browsers (Minus all the menu and taskbar items of course). This makes it more similar to the downloadable poker programs.
I have no plans to do that. The OpenLaszlo system that I use to make the Flash client operates in a single canvas. Making separate browser windows would require making separate SWF files and giving each one a separate TCP/IP connection back to the server. That reduces the number of players that the server can handle and complicates the whole system.