minimize table window

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: minimize table window

Post by Kent Briggs »

lildamien09 wrote:you could make a 15 or 10 by whatever the width of the main lobby window is and attach it to the bottom of the main window and tables could be minimized to there
It would also need to "stay on top" of all other windows and it would take up some valuable screen real estate, especially for sites that put a lot of ads around their game. I'd have to check the OL docs to see if I can set a permanent z-order on a view.
Demented

Post by Demented »

Would be nice if it could be set-up in a main window such as the lobby is. Rather then being able to say minimise tables, just be able to switch between them on the same window like you can with lobby, ring games, and tournaments. Might be a bit more work (unfamiliar with all of this stuff), but would take up less room, and look much better in my opinion. Maybe even a lot more manageable for users who often play a lot of tables. Could also replace the bring active tables to the front option and have a notification that flashes on the top bar for a table that is active for your turn.

By the way, I have that 2.79 beta up. Just waiting for a large amount of users to get on. I fell asleep early last night so I wasn't able to check. Sucks being sick.
lildamien09

Post by lildamien09 »

that is def. a cool idea.. a tabbed table window. like internet explorer :P
Mr.Victor

Post by Mr.Victor »

I think this would be cool but you would have to be able to break tables out from this. Alot of players like to tile their tables (me being one of them ;) ).