Menu Link

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
madcow

Menu Link

Post by madcow »

Hi Kent,

I am basically do most of the work through API, and I would like to ask that if can have an extra menu on the top beside the "Help" menu .. which we can enter the customized links in there. right now, we have "Account, Options, Help" menu .. can we have like "Account, Options, Menu, Help" ? .. inside the Menu we can enter customized links so it will direct the member to register or chip leader etc.. through API. ..

thank you
T
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Menu Link

Post by Kent Briggs »

madcow wrote: I am basically do most of the work through API, and I would like to ask that if can have an extra menu on the top beside the "Help" menu .. which we can enter the customized links in there. right now, we have "Account, Options, Help" menu .. can we have like "Account, Options, Menu, Help" ? .. inside the Menu we can enter customized links so it will direct the member to register or chip leader etc.. through API. ..
You can put active links in the Help|Site News dialog. Or reserve some ad space at the top or bottom of the game surface and place your own html-based menu there. Then you don't have to worry about pop-up blockers because the browser will always open new windows as the result of a direct link click. And that's a whole lot easier than modifying the flash menu at run-time with custom menus and creating a whole new section in the server interface to configure it.