Quick Bet Buttons

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
MasterMog

Quick Bet Buttons

Post by MasterMog »

It might be nice to have Quick Bet feature that can be turned on via System Settings that would allow three extra small buttons when the Bet Options comes up for a player. These button could be labeled "2x", "3x", "4x" to allow a player to quickly bet 2, 3 or 4 times the big blind.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Quick Bet Buttons

Post by Kent Briggs »

MasterMog wrote:It might be nice to have Quick Bet feature that can be turned on via System Settings that would allow three extra small buttons when the Bet Options comes up for a player. These button could be labeled "2x", "3x", "4x" to allow a player to quickly bet 2, 3 or 4 times the big blind.
If you click on the slider bar to the right of the thumb control, it will add a big blind to your bet for each click. If I was going to add more buttons, I'd more likely scale them to a percentage of the pot (0.5 pot, 0.75 pot, full pot, etc.).
MasterMog

Re: Quick Bet Buttons

Post by MasterMog »

Kent Briggs wrote:
MasterMog wrote:It might be nice to have Quick Bet feature that can be turned on via System Settings that would allow three extra small buttons when the Bet Options comes up for a player. These button could be labeled "2x", "3x", "4x" to allow a player to quickly bet 2, 3 or 4 times the big blind.
If you click on the slider bar to the right of the thumb control, it will add a big blind to your bet for each click. If I was going to add more buttons, I'd more likely scale them to a percentage of the pot (0.5 pot, 0.75 pot, full pot, etc.).
Thanks, I was not aware that I could click on the slider bar to the right of the thumb control to add big blind bets for each click. I'm a newbie that just started using the programs a few weeks ago.

Mack