Ring / Tourny Lsitings

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
SpazzPoker

Ring / Tourny Lsitings

Post by SpazzPoker »

A couple of requests in regards to the game listings in the lobby.

Tournaments ...
Show start times in the list so they can be sorted by start times. (I think this one is fairly important)
Some way of separating SNG's / scheduled tournies, possibly thru tabs. Not TOO much of a big deal, as we can use the names to separate them fairly clearly.

Rings...
A way of seperating NL / PL / L tables thru tabs. again .... not too big as can be done with names.

I think the start times is fairly important. But that is why they call it a wish list :D
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Ring / Tourny Lsitings

Post by Kent Briggs »

SpazzPoker wrote: Show start times in the list so they can be sorted by start times. (I think this one is fairly important)
The main problem is that there's no room to add more columns without redesigning the lobby window. Unless I could squeeze that into the Status column somehow. Of course you could also give an indication of the start time in the tourney name itself.
A way of seperating NL / PL / L tables thru tabs. again .... not too big as can be done with names.
There's already a sortable "Game" column for that so the players can group those together if they want to.