if ShGetPathfromIDList(pidl,buf) then Result:=StrPas(buf);
    CoTaskMemFree(pidl);
  end;
end;
And the csidl value I pass to it for the Application Data folder is:

Code: Select all

const
  CSIDL_APPDATA = $001A;
And then I just append "\Poker Mavens\CrashProtect" to it as you described above. In Vista and Windows 7, it's quite different from what you get in 9x and XP. Mine is:

C:\Users\Kent\AppData\Roaming\Poker Mavens\CrashProtect\
Here is the .Net code:
Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.ApplicationData).ToString & "\poker mavens\CrashProtect\"

Looks like it is working just fine. I think I am going to leave the browse button on there just in case a user changes the DataFolder location, then they can just navigate to the path. Most probably leave it as default I would assume.
imperialized

Re: Don't unregister from tournaments

Post by imperialized »

First of all, thank you again.

A feature that may help users with a large tournament/population would be a re-register all

After Population, a Register All button will re-register all tournaments.

Bug? When populating tournaments it miscounts the users it registers when it displays. Not a big deal, makes no difference to me as long as its working.

-David
David Lallone
http://www.whypaypoker.com
WhyPayPoker Owner
rjones33

Post by rjones33 »

imperialized wrote:A feature that may help users with a large tournament/population would be a re-register all

After Population, a Register All button will re-register all tournaments.
Thanks David, I'll take a look at implementing that feature.
imperialized wrote:Bug? When populating tournaments it miscounts the users it registers when it displays. Not a big deal, makes no difference to me as long as its working.
I'm woking on a new version right now, so I'll correct that. You mean the count in the output textbox right?
rjones33

Post by rjones33 »

imperialized wrote:A feature that may help users with a large tournament/population would be a re-register all
This feature is now added in version 2.0, thanks for the suggestion :)

imperialized wrote:Bug? When populating tournaments it miscounts the users it registers when it displays. Not a big deal, makes no difference to me as long as its working.
I could not duplicate this, it always reported the correct number of users registered....?? Give the new version a whirl...

I made a new thread in the 'General Section' with the download link: http://www.briggsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=444