Turnkey ready to go site. How much will you ready to pay?

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens

Turnkey ready to go site. How much will you ready to pay?

Postby monsterix » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:24 pm

Hi,

First of all I am french speaker :) .

I have created this topic with this title "Turnkey ready to go site. How much will you ready to pay?
" to present my wishlist and my be this will motivate Mr Briggs to begin a project ;)

Personnaly I am ready to pay US$ 2000 and You?

I found a very intersting site http://www.nopaypoker.com

I want one as this site!!!! :) to spend my time and money only to advertising to get players and sponsors. Beacause I am not a programmer, and haven't thousands of dollars to hire a freelance and have problems of communications, skills, work not achived etc... It will be great if pokermavens create a turnkey ready to go site!

There is a lots of good ideas and features on this site. You can take some inspirations as :

- Member panel is excellent
- Affiliates system
- Advertsing ready (defined emplacement and can be off if the user pay a little fee as subscription: http://www.nopaypoker.com/UserSection/S ... alads.aspx ) and Advertiser ready (different sizes and prices could be changed from admin, setting an sponsor logo on the table and on the poker client and front end site- Let's sponsor a tournament button)
- Tournaments lists
- Community
- General CMS From admin to edit pages About | Contact | FAQ | Rules | Terms | Pirviacy & Policiy | News | etc...
- Banners for publishers and affiliates
- Very good structure and design
- Poker Client running out of the browser is good for multitables players.
- Recent winners
- Monney won in games
- Leagues
- Some others I haven't mentionned or seen, etc.....


Waiting on your comments and ideas.

Best regards
ManiakPoker.com: An other poker experience :)

http://www.maniakpoker.com
monsterix
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:45 pm
Location: Switzerland

Re: Turnkey ready to go site. How much will you ready to pay?

Postby Kent Briggs » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:13 pm

monsterix wrote:I want one as this site!!!! :) to spend my time and money only to advertising to get players and sponsors. Beacause I am not a programmer, and haven't thousands of dollars to hire a freelance and have problems of communications, skills, work not achived etc... It will be great if pokermavens create a turnkey ready to go site!


What's 100% turnkey to someone will only be 90% turnkey to just about everyone else. You will never find a piece of software this complex that will do everything you want off the shelf. But a lot of customization can be accomplished through Poker Maven's built in API and there are a lot of PHP programmers and web designers available for hire that could do most of that for you.
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: Turnkey ready to go site. How much will you ready to pay?

Postby monsterix » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:32 pm

Kent Briggs wrote:
monsterix wrote:I want one as this site!!!! :) to spend my time and money only to advertising to get players and sponsors. Beacause I am not a programmer, and haven't thousands of dollars to hire a freelance and have problems of communications, skills, work not achived etc... It will be great if pokermavens create a turnkey ready to go site!


What's 100% turnkey to someone will only be 90% turnkey to just about everyone else. You will never find a piece of software this complex that will do everything you want off the shelf. But a lot of customization can be accomplished through Poker Maven's built in API and there are a lot of PHP programmers and web designers available for hire that could do most of that for you.


For me the described site is 100% turnkey to begin a Poker site not regulated and not licenced by a government after in the second step of the deployment of the site I think you can earn enough money to hire freelance to customize and it will be better with full source of code.

I have a grand experience of webmastering without coding (more than 10 site administration always the same sort of problems with freelancers) and I have a lot of bad experience with the frelancers because of that I am searching a program as described site

As I understand you are not really intersted by my whislist :(

You, others what do you think.

Best regards.
ManiakPoker.com: An other poker experience :)

http://www.maniakpoker.com
monsterix
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:45 pm
Location: Switzerland

Re: Turnkey ready to go site. How much will you ready to pay?

Postby Kent Briggs » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:07 pm

monsterix wrote:As I understand you are not really intersted by my whislist :(


A lot of what you mentioned can already be done with the existing program since most of it is basically just web site design built around the game. There are a lot of people who can help you with that. My time is best served improving the software itself.
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: Turnkey ready to go site. How much will you ready to pay?

Postby cuervo5150 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:19 pm

monsterix,

A lot of the users on here share the same basic idea as you, to operate a sponsor funded site. This software would be a great start for you as it is ready to go, right out of the box. It has built in ad banner support, is easy to use, and one of the best things I like about it is that there is no client download/install needed. It works inside a players browser and will support multiple operating systems, unlike the site you mentioned which is windows only.

For the built in features, free updates and support offered here, you will not find a better software package for the money. I would highly recommend you give Poker Mavens a try.

cuervo5150
cuervo5150
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:13 pm
Location: California

Re: Turnkey ready to go site. How much will you ready to pay?

Postby monsterix » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:00 am

cuervo5150 wrote:monsterix,

A lot of the users on here share the same basic idea as you, to operate a sponsor funded site. This software would be a great start for you as it is ready to go, right out of the box. It has built in ad banner support, is easy to use, and one of the best things I like about it is that there is no client download/install needed. It works inside a players browser and will support multiple operating systems, unlike the site you mentioned which is windows only.

For the built in features, free updates and support offered here, you will not find a better software package for the money. I would highly recommend you give Poker Mavens a try.

cuervo5150


Hi cuervo5150,

I find this PokerMavens software very good and in next future I plan to buy it, but I said o lot of people as me wanting to operate a poker site have no skills and not a lot of money to have a good designed and bug free site with freelancers.

I need a reliable support and update (I see here Mr Briggs do a good work ;)) for the entire site because of that I prefer a software seller which is providing a turnkey soft.

Because my language difficultuies I can't devlope my ideas as I really wanted.

you said: I like about it is that there is no client download/install needed

Currently the bests sites as pokerstars, partypoker, fultilt use downloadable client and some uses 2 downloadable and flash and as everyone knows 95% of the computers are windows os based.

Personnaly I prefer downloadable site because the playing is more comfortable to switching inseveral windows of game.

Advantages of turnkey:

- Ready to go the day is installed versus to install the soft find a php freelancer and a designer for a good price because there is no standards. That can take several weeks or months.
- payment system ready (not for playing because it is free :)) if you plan to sell subscriptions (no advertising access) or to add a shop to sell cards, chips, t-shirts, etc....
- only concentrate to advertising and to get sponsors, no hassles
- etc...

Thak you for participating :)

My best reagrds.
ManiakPoker.com: An other poker experience :)

http://www.maniakpoker.com
monsterix
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:45 pm
Location: Switzerland

Re: Turnkey ready to go site. How much will you ready to pay?

Postby cuervo5150 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Monsterix,

I might be able to point you in a direction to find your answer.

Contact me thru my website or leave a contact e-mail.

Is e-mail or messaging active on here? I could not find it, if it is.
cuervo5150
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:13 pm
Location: California

Re: Turnkey ready to go site. How much will you ready to pay?

Postby Kent Briggs » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:31 pm

cuervo5150 wrote:Is e-mail or messaging active on here?


I see an envelope icon on the right for everyone but I think it's only enabled for me because I'm logged in on the admin account.
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: Turnkey ready to go site. How much will you ready to pay?

Postby monsterix » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:54 pm

cuervo5150 wrote:Monsterix,

I might be able to point you in a direction to find your answer.

Contact me thru my website or leave a contact e-mail.

Is e-mail or messaging active on here? I could not find it, if it is.



Please send me a private message.


Regards.
ManiakPoker.com: An other poker experience :)

http://www.maniakpoker.com
monsterix
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:45 pm
Location: Switzerland

Re: Turnkey ready to go site. How much will you ready to pay?

Postby cuervo5150 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:25 pm

Kent Briggs wrote:I see an envelope icon on the right for everyone but I think it's only enabled for me because I'm logged in on the admin account.


Yup, looks like the boss is the only one who has e-mail and messaging on the forums.

Monsterix, just e-mail me at [email protected]

easy, eh.
cuervo5150
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:13 pm
Location: California

Next

Return to Wish List

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron