LOBBY won't shrink

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
CJPoker

LOBBY won't shrink

Post by CJPoker »

PLEASE let us be able to minimize the lobby behind the poker table.
the table itself can go really small (or as big as the browser it's in) - but the lobby/registration area doens't reduce that much at all and stops at a certain rather intrusive size.
It gets in the way of people trying to manipulate their screen/table.

thanks!
Supersonics

Re: LOBBY won't shrink

Post by Supersonics »

+1
CJPoker

Post by CJPoker »

Why wouldn't we be able to reduce the lobby size as small as needed?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

CJPoker wrote:Why wouldn't we be able to reduce the lobby size as small as needed?
The data columns become unreadable at a certain point so there is a minimum size. You can always put your tables over the lobby.
CJPoker

Post by CJPoker »

If we can't minimize the Lobby - can we at least click to let it go down to the bottom of our screen - like the way you minimize an app?
OR - let us click it off so it's not there at all?
CJPoker

Post by CJPoker »

Players are able to make the poker table itself super small if they wanted to. Much past the size of anything readable.
Would really like the lobby to be able to be made as small as the participant wants.
As far as putting the table on top of the lobby in order to do that WITHOUT the lobby showing through at all - it forces me to have the table even TALLER than the lobby itself since both screens are not the same proportions... (i.e. - if I made the table the height of the lobby to cover it - the width of the lobby is still larger.)
It just gets in the way a lot. And for some people that accidentally click on the lobby that is under their table - having it pop up and COVER UP their own playing table has become really annoying for people.

Thanks so much for considering!