Copy/Paste in Table Chat

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Supersonics

Copy/Paste in Table Chat

Post by Supersonics »

I wish we could copy/paste in Table Chat, or broadcast messages to all tables. I will frequently announce certain things like (High Hand of the Night) (Upcoming Break) (Payouts) and have to type everything into each table chat. I don't use the Lobby feature because most people aren't watching there, and there are many different tournaments going on in the same server.

I really enjoy your software, our league is about to hit our 100th tournament mark since starting April 11th of this year.

Cheers,
Supersonics
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Copy/Paste in Table Chat

Post by Kent Briggs »

You can copy and paste messages in the table chat using the standard Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V commands. And you can broadcast a message to all tournament tables with a single command (and all ring tables with a single command) in the server interface using the Message button on the Tournaments tab toolbar.
Supersonics

Re: Copy/Paste in Table Chat

Post by Supersonics »

That's GREAT to know about the Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V commands, that will make things easier and allow me to get more messages out.
(I keep picking up a useful tip every week it seems)

I don't own the server, a friend of mine was kind enough to set some rooms up for me on his server and it is working really well. So no Server Interface option for me.

Thanks Kent,

Supersonics