Enforce mandatory straddle

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Degen

Re: Enforce mandatory straddle

Post by Degen »

Kent Briggs wrote:
Degen wrote:"With your own Poker Mavens site, you create your own ring game tables and tournaments, with complete control over the blinds"
You're taking "complete control" a little too literally. That doesn't mean you can change them on the fly, contrary to the normal rules of poker. That's not how computer software works.
Your stubbornness is making this very difficult when it shouldn't be.

Please listen to what I am trying to say.

On your homepage, it CLEARLY advertises towards bringing home games (with friends and family) online. This is what I bought your product ($500) with intentions of doing.

I then posted a simple wish request, which you could have easily denied. I bought the package in its current form. It however would have been nice if it were implemented as it would improve my home game setting with your software.

Instead of trying to understand my situation, you told me what to do as if you were catering ONLY to online poker rooms despite what's written on your homepage.

And for what it's worth, PokerBros has this as an option already. Coincidentally, I was told about you because you have been joining these type of poker rooms so that you can sell your software.

Let me try to break this down for you once more so your thick head can try and understand it better.

I am not looking for complete control. I enjoy your software already. I do however think this would improve it. I am not interested in your theory about how poker rooms should work (especially when they run opposite of what your selling points are). If you could implement this in the next update, it would be more than appreciated. If not, it's no big deal. Stop acting like a dick.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Enforce mandatory straddle

Post by Kent Briggs »

Degen wrote:And for what it's worth, PokerBros has this as an option already. Coincidentally, I was told about you because you have been joining these type of poker rooms so that you can sell your software.
I don't know what PokerBros is and the only sites I've played in the past five years are ACR and Seals with Clubs. So that accusation is a lie.
Let me try to break this down for you once more so your thick head can try and understand it better.

I am not looking for complete control. I enjoy your software already. I do however think this would improve it. I am not interested in your theory about how poker rooms should work (especially when they run opposite of what your selling points are). If you could implement this in the next update, it would be more than appreciated. If not, it's no big deal. Stop acting like a dick.
And there you crossed a line. Congrats on getting yourself banned.