Card size increase to loo them bigger

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
deikalion

Card size increase to loo them bigger

Post by deikalion »

Hi Kent,

Is there any option to increase card sizes to make them bigger which are displayed on the table during a playtime?

Same with chips?

Thank you
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Card size increase to loo them bigger

Post by Kent Briggs »

No.
Sidewinder

Post by Sidewinder »

deikalion wrote:Hi Kent,

Is there any option to increase card sizes to make them bigger which are displayed on the table during a playtime?

Same with chips?

Thank you
The deck can be customized but is constrained by the current pixel size, I believe.

A custom deck could be made to be easier to read the values on the cards if that is what you are after...
BaCo35

Post by BaCo35 »

I really like Poker Mavens, it's a great piece of software easily worth multiple times the sale price.
There's really only one thing that's somewhat of a showstopper for me to use it in my group, and that's the size of the cards as displayed on a smart phone.

Even in full screen mode they're simply too small, especially for an old fart with poor eye-sight like myself.

I'd be happy to pay for development/addition of a larger set of cards, if that's possible.

Even a couple of pixels more would make a big difference. Does anyone have a solution?
Bartdude

Post by Bartdude »

BaCo35 wrote:I really like Poker Mavens, it's a great piece of software easily worth multiple times the sale price.
There's really only one thing that's somewhat of a showstopper for me to use it in my group, and that's the size of the cards as displayed on a smart phone.

Even in full screen mode they're simply too small, especially for an old fart with poor eye-sight like myself.

I'd be happy to pay for development/addition of a larger set of cards, if that's possible.

Even a couple of pixels more would make a big difference. Does anyone have a solution?
Not being facetious here, but try playing on a computer instead of a phone, or get a larger smart phone.
BaCo35

Post by BaCo35 »

Bartdude wrote: Not being facetious here, but try playing on a computer instead of a phone, or get a larger smart phone.
I play on PC/tablet myself, but that's not the point.
I run tournaments for a group of over 200 players. The majority of them are casual players that play games on their phones and I'm pretty sure it's like that for the majority of online players these days.
Improving the client for use on mobile phones would enable this app to compete with all the major apps out there such as PPP and Pokerrr2.