Tournament clock and levels

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
DSPotic

Tournament clock and levels

Post by DSPotic »

Players have been asking for a tournament clock (similar to those displayed during live tournaments), with:
--time remaining in the level
--time to next break
--current blinds
--blinds in the next level
--average stack (optional)
--number of entrants and number remaining (optional)
--prize money by finishing order (optional).

I recognize that all that information already exists in the tabs, but it takes a bit of work to find and synthesize. Is it feasible to summarize these stats at the top of an existing tab, or create a new tab, or create a small persistent graphic on the tournament table (maybe upper-right corner)?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Tournament clock and levels

Post by Kent Briggs »

DSPotic wrote:I recognize that all that information already exists in the tabs, but it takes a bit of work to find and synthesize.
These are on two tabs, General and the Stats. The current blinds are already on the table itself in the header bar. No matter how I arranged them somebody will want them in a different order or a different place.
DSPotic

Outputting tournament standings (mid-tournament)

Post by DSPotic »

Kent,
Thanks for your responses. I appreciate the help very much.

I have a related question:
--we are running a type of hybrid tournament where we start at 8pm and end at 11pm--i.e. no hands can start after 11pm. Players earn points for finishing order and chips remaining (if they haven't busted out). So we need a way of outputting each player's order and chips (e.g. to a log file) so that we can calculate each player's points earned (e.g. in Excel).
--we are pausing the tournament at the ending time (e.g. 11pm) from the Admin screen
--on the Admin screen, we can "view" the tournament, which brings up the "leaderboard," on which we can see each player's finishing order and chips, but we can't figure out how to copy/paste that data or save it to a file.
--we have a hand history for each table, but no tournament log (because the tournament is paused, not finished).

Is there a way for us to capture the results we need?

Thanks.
Dan
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Outputting tournament standings (mid-tournament)

Post by Kent Briggs »

DSPotic wrote:Is there a way for us to capture the results we need?
Click the Admin button on the System tab and log into the Remote Admin interface. You can select and copy there since it's just a static page web.