Rabbit Hunting & Tourny Seat Placement

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
MrPunchingBag

Rabbit Hunting & Tourny Seat Placement

Post by MrPunchingBag »

I saw that Rabbit Hunting was talked about way back in 2009, but I was wondering if this was something we may be able to get? I assume this all depends on how the cards are being shuffled.

This may be something already in and I don't know, but when I have a tounry with more then one table is there a way that registered players don't pick their seats and the game just auto fills and assigns players to seats so we don't end up with random small tables?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Rabbit Hunting & Tourny Seat Placement

Post by Kent Briggs »

MrPunchingBag wrote:I saw that Rabbit Hunting was talked about way back in 2009, but I was wondering if this was something we may be able to get? I assume this all depends on how the cards are being shuffled.
If I did that I would likely just record it in the hand history rather than slow down the hand by displaying remaining cards on the table.
This may be something already in and I don't know, but when I have a tounry with more then one table is there a way that registered
players don't pick their seats and the game just auto fills and assigns players to seats so we don't end up with random small tables?
Yes, that's how it works now. The tables are auto balanced, seats are auto assigned, your table pops up automatically. Whenever there is a difference of two or more players between tables, the player next to get the big blind at the largest table is moved to the smaller table. And when the number of total empty seats reaches the point where a table can be removed, the smallest table is disbanded and those players are moved.
MrPunchingBag

Post by MrPunchingBag »

Ohh Ok I ran a test tounry and when I opened it the software asked me which table I wanted so it wont matter what i pick it will auto assign me regardless then?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

MrPunchingBag wrote:Ohh Ok I ran a test tounry and when I opened it the software asked me which table I wanted so it wont matter what i pick it will auto assign me regardless then?
It was just asking which table you wanted to view, in case you were looking for someone or just wanted to observe. Of course prior to the start they will all be empty. Once it starts, registered players are randomly seated at a random table (which will pop up for you).