RUN IT TWICE OPTION ON ALL-INS

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: RUN IT TWICE OPTION ON ALL-INS

Post by Kent Briggs »

galnaveh wrote:Kent you know better we have done and where we take this app.
Actually I have no idea who you are. The email associated with your forum account does not match any in my customer database.
dshane

Post by dshane »

I have spoken with Kent and he said he might be willing to rework version 6 with a run it twice option but its very time consuming and expensive so he would need to be compensated. I saw one member on this chain offer 20k. My group would be willing to chip in to get to this amount and I know of another group that would be willing to chip in as well. If the other clubs on this group chain are serious about this then lets openly discuss on this chain about who would be willing to chip in and how much to potentially reach that 20k figure and then we can coordinate and get Kent the money if he does agree to expedite the process and add run it twice to version 6.

Thanks, shane
PandemicPlayer

Post by PandemicPlayer »

Seems like we have a 20k offer from galnaveh, which we need to verify as real, and a few other groups who have expressed a willingness to chip in as well.

Shouldn't be hard to get to 30k or more to make it worth Kent's while to do this in V6.

I can rustle up some $$ but I think to make this work we need a bunch of us to speak up soon.

Who else is in?
TShaka

Post by TShaka »

How much are we talking? I would be willing to chip in as well.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

TShaka wrote:How much are we talking? I would be willing to chip in as well.
That 20K offer turned out to be total fiction so don't expect it before v7.