Different Color Prompt for Not Having Ticket

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Tuck Fheman

Different Color Prompt for Not Having Ticket

Post by Tuck Fheman »

A lot of players think that they've registered for a tournament that requires a ticket, due to a lack of reading, only to find out later they did not register and aren't sure why.

The prompt that alerts the player that they don't have the ticket to register is exactly the same (outside the words they don't read) as the prompt for when they do have the proper ticket.

I am suggesting (either or both) that the prompt color can be changed (red for instance) so it's more noticeable and/or a sound file that alerts them that something is amiss be played.

My preference would be for at the least a different color prompt, but a sound as well would be welcome.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Different Color Prompt for Not Having Ticket

Post by Kent Briggs »

One thing you can do is change the language text for that message. Enable Language 1 on the System tab and then modify the "No ticket message" string on the Language tab from this:

Code: Select all

You do not have the required ticket for this tournament.
To something like this:

<b>*** ERROR ***</b> You do not have the required ticket for this tournament.
Tuck Fheman

Post by Tuck Fheman »

Ok, I will give that a shot. I assume, since you've used some HTML in there that I can change the color of the font as well in the language file?
Tuck Fheman

Post by Tuck Fheman »

cool thanks!
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Tuck Fheman wrote:I assume, since you've used some HTML in there that I can change the color of the font as well in the language file?
I see you figured it out but for others, you can insert CSS into the tag like this:

<b style="color:red">** ERROR **</b>