Custom Chips?

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
SVTF

Custom Chips?

Post by SVTF »

Any way to allow us to customize the chips?

With all these upgrades you have been doing, we need to be able to move up form the dice chips :lol:
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Custom Chips?

Post by Kent Briggs »

SVTF wrote:Any way to allow us to customize the chips?

With all these upgrades you have been doing, we need to be able to move up form the dice chips :lol:
Custom avatars and card backs are next. You don't like the default chips? ;)
SVTF

Post by SVTF »

Kent Briggs wrote:
SVTF wrote:Any way to allow us to customize the chips?

Custom avatars and card backs are next. You don't like the default chips? ;)
Very cool, how soon before we see those and I will be greedy - any chance of the custom chip option?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

SVTF wrote: Very cool, how soon before we see those and I will be greedy - any chance of the custom chip option?
I've already got the custom avatar code working. I'm just tying up some loose ends. The problem with the chips is that they are currently compiled into the client as a multi-frame flash resource rather than as individual images and I don't have any server-side code ready to duplicate that effect. Individually they are only 23x19 pixels and so there's not a lot of customization you can do with them anyway.
SVTF

Post by SVTF »

Kent Briggs wrote:
SVTF wrote: Very cool, how soon before we see those and I will be greedy - any chance of the custom chip option?
I've already got the custom avatar code working. I'm just tying up some loose ends. The problem with the chips is that they are currently compiled into the client as a multi-frame flash resource rather than as individual images and I don't have any server-side code ready to duplicate that effect. Individually they are only 23x19 pixels and so there's not a lot of customization you can do with them anyway.
Understandable if not do able.

Thanks for everything else that have you done thus far and plan to do.