Adding a Yes, House Funded option to Tournament settings

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
needsupport22

Adding a Yes, House Funded option to Tournament settings

Post by needsupport22 »

Currently our accounting panel is messed up due to tickets being "funded:yes" in the tournament options showing up as if the user paid for them where as we gave them away freely so ideally what we want is for the ticket to contribute to the prizepool like a normal buy in but for the results/accounting stats that return to have it shows as a loss for the website instead of profit.
So currently Ticket Funded? Yes/No
Ideally Ticket Funded? Yes/Yes House Funded/No Where Yes House Funded means use of tickets will increase the prizepool/count towards the GTD but act like the house paid for it so the entry fee is not seen as profit and the entry cost is seen as paid by the house
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Adding a Yes, House Funded option to Tournament settings

Post by Kent Briggs »

Not sure I understand what you are asking. When "Ticket Funded" is "Yes" the house is paying for the buy-in. And that already does show as a loss in the house accounts (Tourney and Entry fee) when that prizepool is distributed. When you say "our accounting panel" are your referring to the House accounts panel you see when you click the House button on the Accounts tab toolbar? Or some third-party software? If it's the latter, I have no control over that.
needsupport22

Re: Adding a Yes, House Funded option to Tournament settings

Post by needsupport22 »

That's very interesting then, thanks for your reply I'll check again; the results just seemed impossibly good but who knows I guess