Chip Count chopping

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
needsupport22

Chip Count chopping

Post by needsupport22 »

I would love for a feature to be added where I can select what happens to tournament and sit and go's during a site crash, as currently the splits are done equally regardless of stacksize though it would be a much better user experience (much more fair) if the splits are done based on chip stacks. Currently first place and last place would receive the same % of the prize pool on a server crash whereas their chances of winning wouldn't equate to 1:1 ofcourse. Thank you for your considerations and I'd love your feedback on my suggestion.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Chip Count chopping

Post by Kent Briggs »

Admittedly the current system is pretty crude. I'll consider that option. Ideally I'd really like to allow a resumption of the tournament after a server restart.
needsupport22

Post by needsupport22 »

Old topic but still very relevant for my website, I agree this would be an amazing addition! If it cannot be continued after the crash though, doing a chip chop seems fair; also currently tickets are not paid out at all when a tournament crashes alongside tickets not being restored when registered during a crash as was brought up elsewhere. Cheers on your consideration for this, would really be useful to have these updates!
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

needsupport22 wrote:also currently tickets are not paid out at all when a tournament crashes alongside tickets not being restored when registered during a crash as was brought up elsewhere.
I've got a fix for that already coded for the next update.