Page 1 of 2

Run it twice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:01 am
by guyhamawi
It would be awesome if you add run it twice feature in the next update. Thanx

Re: Run it twice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:48 pm
by taotao
that would be awesome!

Re: Run it twice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:27 am
by zxzx10r
would love to see that !

Re: Run it twice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:09 pm
by riclesb
+1
especially in PLO

Re: Run it twice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:05 am
by Mavenspro
Kent,


Pleaseeeeee consider adding run it twice

Re: Run it twice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:57 pm
by guyhamawi
Any news concerning run it twice ?? hope sooo

Re: Run it twice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:54 pm
by Kent Briggs
guyhamawi wrote:Any news concerning run it twice ?? hope sooo


No chance of it getting into version 5. It would require a significant rewrite of the game code.

Re: Run it twice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:14 am
by BoostedB14
Kent Briggs wrote:
guyhamawi wrote:Any news concerning run it twice ?? hope sooo


No chance of it getting into version 5. It would require a significant rewrite of the game code.



Any news on Version 6? Also will this for sure be a feature in version 6?

Re: Run it twice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:21 am
by Kent Briggs
BoostedB14 wrote:Any news on Version 6? Also will this for sure be a feature in version 6?


Haven't started on v6 yet.

Re: Run it twice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:25 am
by Ledbetter
Kent Briggs wrote:
BoostedB14 wrote:Any news on Version 6? Also will this for sure be a feature in version 6?


Haven't started on v6 yet.


Is there anywhere we can read about the plans for v6?