a list

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
mike123

a list

Post by mike123 »

- id like when I observe a table, that the font in the ring games become bold, and when seated bold and red that helps in multi-tabling.

also the new option to rotate seats isn't useful, because when playing many tables, needs a lot of time to make it all my preferred seat so I don't use it (better to chose default seat) or click on a seat and click sit here

in the ring game lobby, it would be a lot easier to join the table if there s a seat me button, instead of clicking observe table then sit.

also I d love to see shortcut keys customizable
for example I can set (button a for fold)(b for call)(d to add 1bb for raise)(f to raise the amount) also left and right for switching between tables would be great.

when multi-tabling and a reserved seat appears, I hope it is listed in the list of (Bring active tables to front) because it appears and I don't have time to write my buy in amount, it keeps taking me to other tables where the action is on me

also when buying in, the customer must set the default buy in amount, for example I bought in for 10$ , next time it auto type 10$ and I just click on. instead of the site owner setting the default buy in amount.

all these would make my game a lot easier :):):)
I hope it doesn't require a lot of work and can be done !
thanks a lot.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: a list

Post by Kent Briggs »

mike123 wrote:also the new option to rotate seats isn't useful, because when playing many tables, needs a lot of time to make it all my preferred seat so I don't use it (better to chose default seat) or click on a seat and click sit here
By a "lot of time" you mean 3 or 4 seconds? It might not be quite as convenient as a fixed seat but ad hoc rotation is more powerful since you can do it at any time, even if not seated (such as observing friends play). And it eliminates the need to have 9 configuration screens (one of each possible table size).
mike123

Post by mike123 »

i mean, when i m playing like 12 tables, i can t rotate them all, by clicking menu, rotate etc..
in pokerstars you can click right click, sit here. and also chose a default seat
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

mike123 wrote:in pokerstars you can click right click, sit here.
I've now added this capability in 4.08. Left or right click will work.
mike123

Post by mike123 »

thanks its working great :)) good job
BBB

Post by BBB »

mike123 wrote:
in the ring game lobby, it would be a lot easier to join the table if there s a seat me button, instead of clicking observe table then sit.
I support this idea, you could even perhaps remove the "Waiting list" button and replace it with a "Seat me" button that either seats you, or automatically lsits you in the waiting list both of which open the table.
mike123 wrote:also I d love to see shortcut keys customizable
for example I can set (button a for fold)(b for call)(d to add 1bb for raise)(f to raise the amount) also left and right for switching between tables would be great.
This is something I strongly support, but to my understanding you find it difficult to fit these "pre-made bet options" in the action bar space. I'm happy to present various different drawings of different layotus help get a picture of a succesful action bar.