more ideias

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Manfred

more ideias

Post by Manfred »

hi kent, ja also asked about the add-on range with double rebuy chips or a pre-defined value creation in the tournament, I think so far it was not possible to verify this function, but I think it could create a function easier it would be the first interval release a double rebuy with any amount of chips ... so the interval starts the player vizualiza key double rebuy and rebuy can do the same with any amount of chips, another interesting thing would be a message in the middle of the table warning that we are in the same range when it starts, as only one sentence red in chat not draw the attention of all players ... thanks for attention and a big hug.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: more ideias

Post by Kent Briggs »

Rebuys are only allowed when a player is at or below the starting chip level so the only time a double rebuy is allowed is at a bust out. And at the start of a tournament, they have the 20 second wait period to use the Add Chips function if they want. As far putting an add-on option at the end of the rebuy period, that's something I'll consider in a future version.
Manfred

Re: more ideias

Post by Manfred »

ty kent...