simple and manual or automatic late register tournament

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Manfred

simple and manual or automatic late register tournament

Post by Manfred »

hi kent, could create a way to put a player in a tournament that started already just adding chips to his table, and the value of the entry in the prize money in a way that was possible to increase the number of players after the tournament has started? without the need to reduce his chips because he started the tournament then it would be the easiest way to put a player in the tournament underway manually or a system where the player even took your registration after the start of the tournament but the simplest way possible.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: simple and manual or automatic late register tournament

Post by Kent Briggs »

Manfred

Post by Manfred »

then you want to tell me that not a form of manual tables and trying to facilitate to the maximum it would not be possible? this role for me would be one of the most important ... I am very sad that not be possible ...
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Manfred wrote:then you want to tell me that not a form of manual tables and trying to facilitate to the maximum it would not be possible?
It's not possible without rewriting a whole lot of code. And all because a few people can't be bothered to show up on time. Actually they don't even have to do that since registration is open as soon as the tournament is put online.