double rebuy + late register + add-on

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Manfred

double rebuy + late register + add-on

Post by Manfred »

hello, is very difficult to add these options to the software? I believe many would be interested in these upgrades, and we could create a way to repay the developer, paying amounts by spontaneous upgrades made​​, in my case takes a lot of these upgrades and pay the share they own,

button double rebuy
add-on tournaments in the first interval
late entry into tournaments

and also can change the prize in case the deal of the players after the tournament has started.

ty.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: double rebuy + late register + add-on

Post by Kent Briggs »

Manfred wrote:hello, is very difficult to add these options to the software?
Late registration would be difficult. I would need new settings for how many extra seats to reserve and how long to keep the registration open. New settings means changes to the Windows GUI, Remote Admin GUI, and API. Then the table seating routine would have to be rewritten to include the empty seats in with the mix of real players. Then the table balancing routines would have to be rewritten so as not to merge tables too soon with these open seats. And then a count of how many times the blinds passed these empty seats would have to be maintained so if someone did show up late, the appropriate chips would be deducted from their stacks. Then the prize pool allocation routine would have to be rewritten since it would change as late players came in. Then the registration routines would have to rewritten so that players would know if they were joining late or joining the next tournament. Then I'd spend a month or two cleaning up the bugs introduced with all this new code.
PokerMavenDeveloper

Post by PokerMavenDeveloper »

I think these feature are not important, but the minimun tourney player, and start registration date for tourney must be thinking. :D
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Manfred wrote:button double rebuy
This feature has been added to 3.06:

http://www.briggsoft.com/forums/viewtop ... f=7&t=1128