refer a friend

Post by Ozzy1969 »

refer a friend button in the lobby would be nice
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: refer a friend

Post by Kent Briggs »

Ozzy1969 wrote:refer a friend button in the lobby would be nice
And what would happen exactly when someone clicked it? A feature that like would be site specific and would have to have custom code associated with it. You can use the built in ad settings to place buttons on the screen edges or embed the client on your own web page with an iframe and use the rest of the page for custom features like that.
Manfred

Post by Manfred »

I use the custom field, but do not know how to export the data from the list of players registered to a spreadsheet as a. xml or. csv, Kent is this possible?
Manfred

Post by Manfred »

Kent Briggs wrote:
Ozzy1969 wrote:refer a friend button in the lobby would be nice
And what would happen exactly when someone clicked it? A feature that like would be site specific and would have to have custom code associated with it. You can use the built in ad settings to place buttons on the screen edges or embed the client on your own web page with an iframe and use the rest of the page for custom features like that.
I use the custom field, but do not know how to export the data from the list of players registered to a spreadsheet as a. xml or. csv, Kent is this possible?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Manfred wrote: I use the custom field, but do not know how to export the data from the list of players registered to a spreadsheet as a. xml or. csv, Kent is this possible?
You can use API functions to pull data from the poker server into your own code. From there, you can save it however you wish.