Some Ideias to the next update

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Manfred

Some Ideias to the next update

Post by Manfred »

Below are some ideas for the new updated version.

> register late for tournaments
> add-on break
> add button double rebuy when the player clears his chips in rebuy tournaments
> space for placing a banner in the lobby with custom site logo
> able to limit the number of rebuys per player in some tournaments
> able to change the payment information of the tournaments during the course of the same

tks

Manfred
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Some Ideias to the next update

Post by Kent Briggs »

Manfred wrote: able to change the payment information of the tournaments during the course of the same
What do you mean exactly by this one? You mean change the prize pool up or down after the tournament starts?
demon1031

Post by demon1031 »

Late Registration would be a nice compliment to the software!
Manfred

Post by Manfred »

Kent Briggs wrote:
Manfred wrote: able to change the payment information of the tournaments during the course of the same
What do you mean exactly by this one? You mean change the prize pool up or down after the tournament starts?
imagine that I could create a tournament where the entry was 500 points or tokens, but every 5000 points a vacancy for a second tournament, now if I make a mold in these tournaments, I have to put all the prize money for first place and after I take the tournament away from the chips account for the winner and distribute classified if it were possible to move the pot after the tournament to start, I could split the pot in quantities of vacancies of 5000 points according to the pot x players difenca and placement for the remainder., any questions? or this clear?
Manfred

Post by Manfred »

Kent Briggs wrote:
or if three players are at the end of a tournament and decide to make a deal and split the pot equally or in proportion to the number of chips at the moment we can not accomplish this task as an administrator poker mavens correct?