Reload chips to lower amount help

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
ethankailey

Reload chips to lower amount help

Post by ethankailey »

Hello.

Finally getting somewhere with my site after all the fiasco. Thank you all for the support!

As I'm getting myself familiarized with the PM server set up, I was wondering if there's anyway that I can have this fixed.

1. Reload chips to lower amount. I have a new users start off at 1,000 chips, but once player runs out, can I have it set up where their reload amount can be set differently?

2. Also, can there be a set up where all registered users get set amount of chips every 24th hour?

3. Will I able to play this game on an android based cell?

As always, any help will be greatly appreciated.

PS. Erkan, I sent you a PM, buddy. Hope you read it. Thanks for all the support.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Reload chips to lower amount help

Post by Kent Briggs »

ethankailey wrote: 1. Reload chips to lower amount. I have a new users start off at 1,000 chips, but once player runs out, can I have it set up where their reload amount can be set differently?
Resets go to whatever you have set for the Starting Balance value. You would have to use the API to implement a different plan on your own.
2. Also, can there be a set up where all registered users get set amount of chips every 24th hour?
This could be done with a cron job and the API.
3. Will I able to play this game on an android based cell?
Maybe on a newer Android tablet. You need good Flash support and enough pixels to show the table window.