Russian name with API

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Russian name with API

Post by Kent Briggs »

deisss wrote:when to open such a table can sit under a dealer button
Sorry, I don't understand your question. I see you circled the Play column in the screen shot showing 1 player seated at two ring tables.
Vaskodegamo

Post by Vaskodegamo »

1 player seated
Some time i have this problem, nobody seated on table but software informed me that 1 player seated and if table 10 place, people can used only 9, one place say used.

This problem decided need restart the table.

Sorry my english. :oops:
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Vaskodegamo wrote: Some time i have this problem, nobody seated on table but software informed me that 1 player seated and if table 10 place, people can used only 9, one place say used.
Are you running the latest version? There was a bug fixed in version 2.86 that involved locking up an empty ring table seat.
deisss

Post by deisss »

when this BAg... user cannot seat at 1 PLACE i.e. dealer batton. ie Bud as a busy place (seat)
Vaskodegamo

Post by Vaskodegamo »

Kent Briggs wrote:
Vaskodegamo wrote: Some time i have this problem, nobody seated on table but software informed me that 1 player seated and if table 10 place, people can used only 9, one place say used.
Are you running the latest version? There was a bug fixed in version 2.86 that involved locking up an empty ring table seat.
I have last version and i think bug fixed. Lot of time i don't see this problem.