Auto Bot for your site

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
DownloadPoker

Re: Auto Bot for your site

Post by DownloadPoker »

Oh, I do not see any feasibility to be busy with that.
JAZ

Post by JAZ »

i'd be happy to show you a demo if you'd like.
i'm testing it right now with 3 or 4 bots running in 1 site.
still have small issues with playing strategy and some minor bugs that i'm trying to fix but other than that the bots are operational and working.
and yes it did involve some reverse engineering, and in case the protocol changed would require some updates, but that's why i'm offering updates i guess.
and if it proves to be a profitable project i would support any changes to the poker mavens protocol
Danielle

Post by Danielle »

JAZ wrote:i'd be happy to show you a demo if you'd like.
i'm testing it right now with 3 or 4 bots running in 1 site.
still have small issues with playing strategy and some minor bugs that i'm trying to fix but other than that the bots are operational and working.
and yes it did involve some reverse engineering, and in case the protocol changed would require some updates, but that's why i'm offering updates i guess.
and if it proves to be a profitable project i would support any changes to the poker mavens protocol
Maybe some beta testing on some sites ?

i will be a buyer & will help you if you need it

www.rdpoker.eu

www.rdpoker.nl
JAZ

Post by JAZ »

ah well till now i haven't had time to think about a security feature that would enable me to protect the software from unlawful copying, so any beta testing will be done by me initially but i can provide you with a movie showing how the software is functioning on a clients' website.
let me know if this could be of any help to you guys.

Regards.
Danielle

Post by Danielle »

JAZ wrote:ah well till now i haven't had time to think about a security feature that would enable me to protect the software from unlawful copying, so any beta testing will be done by me initially but i can provide you with a movie showing how the software is functioning on a clients' website.
let me know if this could be of any help to you guys.

Regards.

i trust you 100% so if you have any beta release rent/sale just let me know JAZ ;)
JAZ

Post by JAZ »

ok great i'll prepare a demo version with some functionality removed from it and put it on a link so you guys can download and test it.
but still some of the features are not finalized, especially the session id part, still working on it if anyone needs to test it.
rjones33

Post by rjones33 »

I definitley would like to test the session key login feature. Let me know when you get it working. Thanks.
pfitz

Post by pfitz »

JAZ

Post by JAZ »

ok i provided a demo version with limited functionality.
Can you please pm me your emails so i can send it to you.

Regards.
JAZ

Post by JAZ »

hey guys i'm still waiting for emails for those who want to test the bots application.
send me your emails in a private message so i can send you a demo version.

Regards,
JAZ