Auto Bot for your site

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
JAZ

Re: Auto Bot for your site

Post by JAZ »

hehehe do you think i would bother to do it for 100$?
nick was selling it for 1500$ and without any support, and it did not include the features i'm offering.
I doubt i would sell it for less than 2000 a piece depending on the volume.
i might go down depending on how many people are interested.
let us be straight here, the bot would solve your site players issue and would help you get your business going wouldn't you pay this much to have a running website?
i guarantee it that a 100$ is not worth my effort and i'm sure not more than 5 will buy it for a 100$, because i've already done my research.
Benji1298

Post by Benji1298 »

Honestly, I would consider it if it were somewhere closer to $500. I understand that something like $100 is unreasonable, but so is $2000.
JAZ

Post by JAZ »

depends on your site i guess, if you're making money from your site then 2000$ is not unreasonable.
But if it's play chips and not actual money, then yes i guess 2000 is unreasonable and so no need to invest in it.
But think of it this way:
- People come in to a site that has a lot of player because the money they win, is won from other players
- how much does it cost you to advertise your site and wait for it to grow?
- how much does it cost to increase the player count on your site?
- wouldn't you pay to have your site filled with players?
All of these questions lead to 1 thought, and this thought is provided by the bots. If you have a developer make it for you each of you will have to pay a month of development for someone who will make it specifically for you and of course that doesn't include the support or enhancements.
I am offering this at a cheaper price and would allow you to make your site grow at accelerated speed.
So now my question is, would you pay this much to have all of this?
Also you did not ask about the features yet, because my bots have the ability to win on your site meaning no money is lost in the process ;)
so think about it and let me know. Starting next week i will be setting up a payment gateway and will put the application on sale on my website.
With each sale i will lower the price 50$ and will refund this money to all the people who bought it, meaning if you were the first and bought it for 2000, and 5 more people bought it after you, you will get a refund of 250$
Danielle

Post by Danielle »

500$ ? 2000$ ???
cant that sorry

www.rdpoker.nl FOR SALE
i have version : UK, DE, NL

www.rdpoker.eu FOR SALE!!!

Bye
hab.tony

Post by hab.tony »

i am interested in having ur bot man ... plz contact me on my mail [email protected]
JAZ

Post by JAZ »

Sorry i'm not selling this product in my country Tony, only international clients.
JAZ

Post by JAZ »

Well unfortunately guys, due to recent events and by recent events i mean:
- someone and i know who that person is, is trying to sell my bots application as his own
- made a video recording of a demo version i sent him to try
- is trying to sell the demo version as his own

i will discard the bots project and stop selling it. Unfortunately for everyone else, i have nothing to say except, sorry.
to be more exact you can see a posting above for him called "charpoul", so thank you charpoul for ruining it for everyone else.
Oh and his site is www.holdemlb.com.
One word of advice to you, be aware of the wrath of the righteous!
mike123

Post by mike123 »

does that bot works on all versions of PM. if u wanna change ur mind and sell it ?
richard015ar

Post by richard015ar »

Unfortunately I have fallen into that trap Jaz.
I did not know you were the creator of the software.
For desert, very good, I have not been able to work, but a brilliant idea
JAZ

Post by JAZ »

you paid the guy?