Heads Up Tourney's

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
PsYcHo

Heads Up Tourney's

Post by PsYcHo »

I know this has been posted before ' http://www.briggsoft.com/forums/viewtop ... t=heads+up "but I do not understand a word that was said.

is it possible to create it within the the game itself. I have set a tourney with 100 Tables and 2 player per table and it look like it is working fine. But when two tables has finished those two players start playing against each other. I want it to wait until everyone is done and the randomize the remaining players and set them at new tables etc etc ... ...

is this possible or is it going to involve a complicated script etc... We have been playing @ Poker Stars and it is realy nice to do it that way. But we want to do it localy against each other. " I'm running the server @ our university so it is like a lan. And there is no charges to play"

Thanks

GG
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Heads Up Tourney's

Post by Kent Briggs »

PsYcHo wrote:is it possible to create it within the the game itself
Only standard tournaments are currently supported. A true head-ups tournament requires a bracket system where the winners wait to play other winners in their bracket tree. You would have to simulate that with the API by creating tables on the fly to match up the desired pairings. The new callback feature added recently to let you know when a tournament completed would help with that.