Logging user in..

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
lildamien09

Re: Logging user in..

Post by lildamien09 »

I hear you. for now i will do it this away. i have registrations and account changes disabled through the application itself so both databases will be concurrent with each other as far as user info. All registrations and account changes are mandatory through the website. and i have placed a menu on the application to register links and what not. I am working on a request from a few users to make the game more realistic, which is an online banking center, so that user can request chips from a virtual bank, which will then put them in debt being the requested chips are a loan, and they will be able to make payments and request chip transfers to other players and view transactions. the negative balance feature is also enabled due to this addition in progress.. a person could really get creative with this software. i must say your doing a good job. ounce i get my server under control and the users are comfortable with how its being ran i will be working on a bunch of custom graphics for the poker application. ill pass them down to you for you to look at and if you like my examples just let me know and i can make more. just let me know how you would like them and i can do it. im pretty good with photoshop.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

lildamien09 wrote:i will be working on a bunch of custom graphics for the poker application. ill pass them down to you for you to look at and if you like my examples just let me know and i can make more. just let me know how you would like them and i can do it. im pretty good with photoshop.
That would be great, thanks.
lildamien09

Post by lildamien09 »

No Problem Buddy! Um i have a question.. My kids went through and deleted some emails of mine and they deleted the email with my directory key in it that i had saved.. is it possible for you to email me the key again, or a new key..
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

lildamien09 wrote:No Problem Buddy! Um i have a question.. My kids went through and deleted some emails of mine and they deleted the email with my directory key in it that i had saved.. is it possible for you to email me the key again, or a new key..
Just send me an email and I'll reply back.