players chat

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
chahe

Re: players chat

Post by chahe »

can i get more details about it pls?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

chahe wrote:can i get more details about it pls?
The API is documented in the help file in the Technical Information section. Or you can view it online from the support page:

http://www.briggsoft.com/pmavens_support.htm

Links to examples in PHP are also on that page.
chahe

Post by chahe »

hi kevin
i dont wanna use the api through a web browser i want it through an external program connected to my server where i can have all the options found in the accounts tab cause the programmer is finding some difficulties to do it .ty
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

chahe wrote: i dont wanna use the api through a web browser i want it through an external program connected to my server where i can have all the options found in the accounts tab cause the programmer is finding some difficulties to do it .ty
Any programming language that can issue HTTP calls can be used to communicate with the game server's API. So you can make an external program in C, C++, C#, VB, Delphi, etc. It' not restricted to web scripting languages like PHP.
chahe

Post by chahe »

hi kent i would like to know if u have any plan to make something so we can sell prepaid cards for our website. where the player can input a code on his username and password and his balance will directly b increased...ty
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

chahe wrote:hi kent i would like to know if u have any plan to make something so we can sell prepaid cards for our website. where the player can input a code on his username and password and his balance will directly b increased...ty
You can do that now with the API and the AccountsIncBalance command.
chahe

Post by chahe »

can i get more details pls. sorry if i bothering
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

chahe wrote:can i get more details pls. sorry if i bothering
See this page for examples in PHP:

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/API_Examples.htm

Full docs on the API are in the help file and online here:

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/T ... erface.htm
chahe

Post by chahe »

hey kent
i donno if u exactly got wut i meant by prepaid cards.
i was planning to sell some cards that contains a code so when te player input that code or passwoord his account will automatically b increased. prepaid cards can b for composed from different amounts cards. like for example a 50 chips prepaid card 100 chips card and so...
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

chahe wrote:hey kent
i donno if u exactly got wut i meant by prepaid cards.
i was planning to sell some cards that contains a code so when te player input that code or passwoord his account will automatically b increased. prepaid cards can b for composed from different amounts cards. like for example a 50 chips prepaid card 100 chips card and so...
I understand but you'll have to implement that yourself (or hire a programmer to do it) on your own web site and then use the API to tell the poker server how many chips the player should get. Nothing like that will ever be built directly into the game (especially considering it's a play money system).