I'm looking for an API & PHP coder to integrate this poker software I've just purchased into my current website. The poker software uses "API".
The API => http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/API_Examples.htm
The trial version can be downloaded at => http://www.briggsoft.com/pmavens_download.htm
I've Purchased the "GOLD" version....
The Integration Process =>
The poker software has a built-in "API" feature by understanding it will make the integration process much easier.
1. We need to integrate all of the accounts data in the current database (Linux) to the poker software database (Windows).
So any accounts in the database now and future accounts will automatically be created and integreated with
the poker software, so bookies/players doesn't have to re-register with the poker software.
2. Remove "Sportsbook" and replace it with "POKER" please see pokermenu.gif
3. Insert a tab "Create Poker Table" in the MY ACCOUNT => MANAGE BOOK MENU, please see pokerbookie.gif
4. Create a page for "Create Poker Table" similar to "Creata Pool" with menu tab "Create Ring Games", "Create
Tournaments", "List Poker Table", "+/- Poker Credits".
5. The "Create Ring Games" page should display all the neccassary fields of creating a ring game. Please see ringgames.gif
6. The "Create Tournaments" page should display all the neccassary fields of creating tournaments. Please see tournaments.gif, tournaments2.gif, tournaments3.gif
7. The "List Poker Table" page should look very similar to "List Pool" page, please see listpoker.gif
8. When a bookie clicks on "View" on listpoker.gif, the "list poker player page should be displayed", please see listpokerplayer.gif
9.The "+/- Poker credits" page should look like "addsubtractpokercredits.gif"
10. All the user avatars should be resized to "40x40" in the poker table.
Rules & Functions of the Poker Software and Current System =>
1. Only bookies accounts can create ring/tournaments tables.
2. Any poker tables created by the bookie can ONLY be played by the players of that bookie
3. Similar to Pool Fees, by creating a Poker table, the bookie have to be responsible for the poker table fees. The poker table fee can be set in the admin. each fee is different for ring tables and tournament tables.
4. All poker tables will be deleted after 1 day of creation. Unless if the auto-renew is "enabled". The auto-renew only applies to ring games.
5. A bookie can only play poker at the poker table the bookie created
Like I stated above, I prefer experienced API and PHP coder(s). Thank you and bid away...
Please PM reply to this post or PM if you're interested. Thank you....