Programmers for hire

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Programmers for hire

Post by Kent Briggs »

If you're a web programmer (particularly PHP) for hire and are familiar with the Poker Mavens API, feel free to post a message here with your contact info. I have an increasing number of customers looking for custom work to be done on their site. The API is now available in the trial verson (http://www.briggsoft.com/pmavens_download.htm) so it can probably be used for the bulk of the work in most cases. The online docs are here:

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/T ... erface.htm

and some PHP samples:

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/API_Examples.htm

Calls to the API are done via simple HTTP GET or POST commands so any language can be used. However most customers will want it integrated into their web site and PHP may be their only scripting option.

I cannot mediate contracts between parties so any deals and payments need to be worked out privately.
imperialized

Re: Programmers for hire

Post by imperialized »

I do some php work. If you are looking for custom scripting I may be able to help. Of course, a rundown on what you are looking for would be done before any deals are made to ensure I can accomplish what you are attempting.

David

dlallone (at) westliberty *dot* edu
David Lallone
http://www.whypaypoker.com
WhyPayPoker Owner
rjones33

Post by rjones33 »

Kent,

How bout a section for third party utilities? I plan on developing some more and posting them. Might be good to have have a centralized section for that sort of thing. Might encourage more people to develop and share. Just a thought..Thanks. :)
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

rjones33 wrote:How bout a section for third party utilities?
I'll consider making one when there are more available. In the mean time, just post them in their own threads in the Site Administration section. But not in this thread, please.
rjones33

Post by rjones33 »

I do ASP.NET website development and customizations and am familiar with the Poker Mavens API. Feel free to contact me with your requirements. :ugeek:

Email: [email protected]
phone: 803.474.2917
majianlord

Post by majianlord »

I do asp.net custom apps for PokerMavens. I do all the work for EOHPOKER.COM and have been using mavens api since the beginning. Your welcome to pm me any request for work.
AliuM

Post by AliuM »

I can do custom PHP scripting if needed.
I'm quite new to PM, but i'm learning the API fast.

If anyone needs my help, contact me at:
murataliu at yahoo dot com
betmylines

Post by betmylines »

Hi All,

I'm in need of a php programmer, someone with alot of experiences with Poker Maven and the integration process.. I have a Linux server... but now I also have a windows server because of this application. So basically, I'm looking for someone that can integrate my player's account data from my linux into my windows server. Please let me know if you're up to the challenge....
BookieBuddy

Post by BookieBuddy »

Is there someone that can set up parsing of the PM log files to determine rake breakdown etc?

[email protected]
cuervo5150

Post by cuervo5150 »

Calling all PHP wizards!

I am looking for someone to help me code an idea I have for a ranking system based on experience points earned during certain events. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in earning some extra bucks and if your up for a good challenge.

Thank you and look forward to working with you soon,