Table Management

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
hpolack

Table Management

Post by hpolack »

I am new to Poker Mavens. I have the Lite version, but it looks like my home game is expanding quickly and I may need to upgrade to the Pro version to accommodate more players. Are there any details on how multiple tables work for a Cash Game or for Tourney Game? I am wondering if the software automatically moves players to equalize the table players for both the Cash Game and for the Tourneys. If not, how would this be best handled manually by the site administrator?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Table Management

Post by Kent Briggs »

Cash (ring) tables run independently so in the Pro and Gold editions you can put as many as you want online. And players can play on multiple tables at once. In multi-table tournament play, the tables are balanced automatically until it reaches a final table. Players get moved automatically and their new table opens up for them automatically.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Table Management

Post by Kent Briggs »

FYI, you can upgrade from Lite to Pro for the difference in cost ($110 USD). Email me for details. You won't lose any of your existing settings, tables, or player accounts. You just install the Pro right over the Lite and enter your new license key.