HELP not getting reply from IPOKERBOT

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
ftpjesus

Re: HELP not getting reply from IPOKERBOT

Post by ftpjesus »

Tuck, Im sorry you feel the way you do however I have a couple reasonable questions..

Your answer that the reason the bot licenses were showing up on 25 different IP addresses seems a little disingenuous to me at best.. Why would you need a VPN(s) to log into your OWN poker server that just doesn't seem to make sense especially multiple ones?.. Ricky also made it very clear he wasn't supporting the V1 bots as he had to change things for V6 PokerMavens for the bots to run properly.. Ochams razor dictates the most likely answer is the most obvious one which would mean Ricky should have been suspicious and assume that you were possibly pirating his software.. Its not the first time we've had that issue on this site (lest we forget somebody was trying to pirate and sell IPokerbots programs after they went offline and thought it was ok). Im not saying for sure you were but I also know he had repeated requests from you for replacement license IDs which is also odd.. Again one would suggest you maybe acting nefariously.. As for criticizing him for charging a fee for relocating the bot servers Ipokerbot had the exact same policy which even included the fact you couldn't attach bots to more then one PokerMavens server.. MavensDev has never limited folks bot software to only logging into a single PM server.. If you ran 5 or 6 copies of PM as long as the bot software is running on the same machine you installed and licensed it on it would allow you to run bots to as many sites as you like..

Im not saying Ricky is perfect, nobody is but your accusing him of some pretty shady stuff to the point its crossed into flat out attacking his business as unethical and sometimes people who are up to no good are the ones actually gaslighting just saying.. Ive never had any issues close to what you've had and I would think if Ricky had done as much as you've said you wouldn't be the only voice in the crowd making such charges..
Owner Operator of (TBA)
http://www.( TBA ) .com (Home Page)
http://www. (TBA) .net (Play Money)
http://www. (TBA) .eu (BTC Token tied currency and Stable Coins through Crypto quasi real money play)
Tuck Fheman

Re: HELP not getting reply from IPOKERBOT

Post by Tuck Fheman »

ftpjesus wrote:Why would you need a VPN(s) to log into your OWN poker server that just doesn't seem to make sense especially multiple ones?
I ran the bots from home on a PC that is not dedicated to just running poker bots but other things as well. I use a VPN online always for everything, it starts up with Windows. VPN's do not routinely use the same IP over and over again, it cycles, even if using the same server of theirs. At times the company will move/remove servers as well.

I have no reason to be disingenuous, Ricky knows every word I'm saying is fact, he knows I ran a VPN and I'm more than willing to start dropping email proof of everything I've said upon Ricky's permission to do so. I will make all of his own words and broken assurances (nicest way I can put it) public and have no issues with it at all, I just need his permission to do so. I have the images ready to go Ricky, just give me permission!
ftpjesus wrote: Ricky also made it very clear he wasn't supporting the V1 bots as he had to change things for V6 PokerMavens for the bots to run properly..
My v1 bots stopped working long before v6 ever came along, Ricky knows this, because he admitted he's the one that disabled all of my bots for which I paid hundreds of dollars. The only reason I bought version 2 was, during Beta testing for Ricky free of charge and offering my (ignored) opinions on how bad they were performing and how they were dropping connections randomly, Ricky had nothing to say about VPN's being an issue even on v2 bots, even when my VPN was brought up.

So to personally, it's a stretch to think that running a VPN with Ricky's bots was in violation of any license (since it's not in print and Ricky himself is not saying even now that VPN's are an issue) and that he said the bots were tied to the machine itself and that only a hardware change or install on a new PC would break registration, but we know that isn't true now. Ricky can and will break the registration whenever he wants by his own admission and he will, apparently when he feels a need to retaliate against someone calling him out repeatedly for his actions.
ftpjesus wrote: Ochams razor dictates the most likely answer is the most obvious one which would mean Ricky should have been suspicious and assume that you were possibly pirating his software..
When you don't even know all of the details (like Ricky and myself) then I find this argument rather weak and it's ultimately not true, and Ricky himself knows it's not true nor can he prove anything he claims and he will lose in court badly with this weak argument of "Well, I thought something was going on, no I didn't have any proof, but I went ahead and I turned off all of the software he purchased then lied about him on a forum".

But, I fully understand your need to defend Ricky, however I will continue dissecting your arguments one by one, it is my pleasure as a pissed of Texan to show others the incredibly, and some might say ... unethical actions others will take for the almighty dolla dolla bill.

ftpjesus wrote:Im not saying for sure you were but I also know he had repeated requests from you for replacement license IDs which is also odd..
This would be because you are unaware that prior to purchasing iPokerBot I asked if I could swap IP's to a new one shortly after. He agreed and shortly after we moved hosts ... to Ricky. Yes incredibly deceitful of me to ask up front and be granted my request. Such odd. Or, just good business, which is what I always like to do with other honest business owners. I'm up front, I get it all in writing, just like I did with Ricky, if you'd like to see it all, just ask Ricky to come back here and give me permission to post our email correspondence publicly. I've already blotted out your email address Ricky, it's just all of you words and name tied together in one very incriminating series of emails that shows everything I've stated here is fact. Just give me permission Ricky!

Oh and if you want to see my email to iPoker bot guy (Carlos or something?) then he too can come on here and give me permission and I will also show that exchange where he agreed to give me a free swap if I moved hosts and I did and he did like a good business man, he followed through on his word. My only gripe with iPoker bot was that it wasn't still around cuz they were amazing bots!
ftpjesus wrote:Again one would suggest you maybe acting nefariously..
Well, you and Ricky, so that makes two. But you both are wrong and one of you know it, unless you're just his sockpuppet (which would not surprise me), then you both do. ;)

ftpjesus wrote:As for criticizing him for charging a fee for relocating the bot servers Ipokerbot had the exact same policy which even included the fact you couldn't attach bots to more then one PokerMavens server.. MavensDev has never limited folks bot software to only logging into a single PM server.. If you ran 5 or 6 copies of PM as long as the bot software is running on the same machine you installed and licensed it on it would allow you to run bots to as many sites as you like..
I'm well aware of the licensing policies of both companies, because I bought a shitton of bots from both companies. The issue you're glossing over and refusing to accept is ... Ricky has no policy against using a VPN on his bots. Ricky cut my bots off for a reason that did not violate his own set policy on his own bots. He has admitted in email that his bots are tied to the COMPUTER, not the IP and only a hardware change or reinstall on a new system would break his registration and has never said a word about the VPN he knew I was running on was an issue.

But again, we all are well aware now what was actually killing my bots registration I paid hundreds of dollars for ... Ricky was killing my bots I purchased registration as he has admitted on the previous page.

ftpjesus wrote:Im not saying Ricky is perfect, nobody is but your accusing him of some pretty shady stuff to the point its crossed into flat out attacking his business as unethical
Correct, in my experience and opinion what I am currently going through is beyond unethical, it is now ventured into a business owner committing libel against a customer on a public forum for simply giving a review of their products and services.
ftpjesus wrote:and sometimes people who are up to no good are the ones actually gaslighting just saying..
I agree 100% with your assessment when applied to Ricky due to my own personal experience and the fact that he, the business owner I purchased applications and services from, is now making libelous statements about me in public, refusing to admit that what he is saying is an outright lie that he admits he can't even prove if were true. AND I'm 10000% ready to defend everything I claim here in court (are you Ricky?) as long as Ricky chooses to allow his libelous statements stand.

I will be seeking a full refund on all of the bots I purchased that Ricky has admitted to disabling without due cause, all hosting fees for the time period Ricky admits to leaving the site in a state of disarray intentionally, all of the mods I paid for that I can no longer use due to Ricky's actions and that can be sold to future customers for profit. Not to mention the attempt to harm my reputation by making public libelous statements in an effort to retaliate against a customer who made an unsatisfactory review of said business owners applications and services provided (or lack thereof).
ftpjesus wrote:Ive never had any issues close to what you've had and I would think if Ricky had done as much as you've said you wouldn't be the only voice in the crowd making such charges..
I guess all I can say now is, good for you! You probably didn't ask much of Ricky and Ricky likely didn't promise you much in return. My story is likely far different from yours. See, I have big dreams, big ideas (some call them "high level ideas") and Ricky promised he could handle these big ideas. He even used the word "Big Boys" in his early emails when he made the promises he couldn't keep. I can't wait to show the emails to everyone! I just need your permission Ricky.

If you like you can wait for the emails upon Ricky's approval or for Ricky to admit he's committing libel and refund me for what he's screwed me and my Community out of thus far or the court case to finalize.

Please God, give Ricky the strength to give me permission to unleash our email correspondence from Day 1 of our business relationship!

Dislclaimer: I'm not going to bother proofreading, since those reading are fine with people getting scammed and brush it off as "people make mistakes" ... then live with my typo's and grammatical errors too!