HELP not getting reply from IPOKERBOT

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics

HELP not getting reply from IPOKERBOT

Postby attcebu » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:35 pm

anyone here knows developer of ipokerbot? any contacts? skype? names?
i've paid for his software 12 hours ago and he was prompt to reply antil payment.

please help!! or give me information at skype: aqk8888
attcebu
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: HELP not getting reply from IPOKERBOT/ little rant also

Postby ftpjesus » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:23 am

Im beginning to wonder if Ipokerbot has decided to leave the business.. I sent an email and also posted a question on their FB forum without an answer.. The last update on FB was in May when they patched the bot to 5.22 apparently.. While based on the fact Ricky Jones isn't having or seeing major issues with his mavensdev software I cant imagine patching Ipokerbot would be an issue to run on PokerMavens V6.++ I planned to use both MavensDev and Ipokerbot because Rickys V2 make launching a bunch of bots quickly and programming quick (although admittedly I told Ricky I believe the new programming profile choices are almost too simplified and limit the the bots ability to do much more then ABC poker based on presumed percentages But it also allows me to implement bots on more then one server if I choose if Im running the Bots off site compared to the server.. IPB has a much deeper profile option (similar to Botting software put out under the Shanky crew using a lot of PPL and allows the IPB bots to actually do more thinking and potentially a smarter bot.. (I was thinking of using it primarily as a potential Headsup Bot or even as a training option as the IPB bots can actually bluff and reattack based on players actions and number of players/bots at the table.. Again I agree with Kent in general that bots can easily be misused by site owners (much like the old Super hero move cliché just because you have the power to do something doesn't mean you should and that by having that power you can use for good or evil purposes and the ongoing issues with such US facing sites and Grey markets with OpenHoldem platform and Shanky putting out bots people can use to actually flat play for them online with players assuming they are playing real people isn't ideal.. (If a site had what I would refer to as cyberbattle poker tables where everybody is openly using a bot and programming it themselves or tweeking and the bots battle it out straight up Id be ok with that..

Again it call comes down to transparency in usage be it players against other players or Sites using their own internal bots to play against their users in some insidious way to cheat them (For those who don't know there was serious accusations and some evidence that not only did UB and AP have Superuser issues with upper management and ownership but potentially had in house bots playing against players and the bots actually had some tie in information to the sites RNG making it nearly impossible for players to have a fair shot.. and there are rumblings similar things at least with bots in house maybe playing on ACR..

Side note regarding the OpenHoldem software (its open source as you would think) but recent updates with profiles programmed for it have allowed data integration from PT4 meaning if a player is truly unethical they can load a bot onto a computer they use with a huge PT4 database (of which wasn't even built by playing but buying massive hand histories from places like HHSmithy which sell PT4 data the site has farmed over the internet..) This to me is where the botters have crossed the line from using it to grind micro stakes to get rakeback to a program that can adjust based on whos at the tables and their playing history like a human would and unlike a human the bot lacks emotions thus wont tilt on a "bad beat".. Truly scary and making it harder and harder for honest people to play a fair game anymore online.. Hell one programmer I knew was actually working on something even more extensive that would've worked on Deep Learning and Neural networks essentially creating a Bot that functioned much like the Carnegie Mellon Pokerbot that first time out gave a lot of big names with millions online in winnings as well as live a run for their money.. The second iteration totally torched the real poker players. Given the infamous history of many poker players (lets be honest many poker players aren't the most upstanding from an ethical standpoint and has been that way throughout history of cheating and lying etc) I fear either sites are going to have to get damn good at catching players cheating (and there is no other way to view these next generation poker bots being sold) it could destroy the whole online poker economy.. Sad thing is so many sites claim bots are T&C violations and yet do little to nothing to fix it or address the issues Especially places like ACR.. To them they take the monkey see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil (Doug Polk exposed them for their actions and lack there of).. Seems only really Pokerstars has done a decent attempt to stop them (apparently the bot creators have found a way to try and keep the bots running stealthy utilizing a 2 PC system nad passing information between them) which is sad but not surprising. Maybe things will change finally if we get to the point of having viable true real money online poker other then just 4 states (and only 2 share players).. I believe we will see it eventually but itll take the big dominoes to fall like NY, FL, California making liquidity and much larger online player pools getting and keeping games and tournaments going..

Sorry if I rambled and annoyed anybody I got started on one thing and went off on the semi related tangent but I felt it was relevant enough to say it.. Sad thing is Poker Mavens would work as a low end no frills real money poker room without an issue if online live poker becomes viable (and ability to link multiple servers to get by the hardware limitiations and such).. Truly PM sticks to the great motto K.I.S.S Keep it simple stupid but truth is an owner can verify the RNG and openly post on their website the results of the testing so it doesn't keep people thinking the RNG is rigged which is a common discussion on poker forums (nevermind people play soo many more hands online compared to the pace of live play they will naturally see more occurances of bad beats but usually no more then the statistical norm wthin Standard Deviation.. Back to my viability statement.. PM would be fine for a company whos going legit to run an online room allowing people to deposit cash and or make withdrawals through say a local location cage (Which is how WSOP handles cash deposit and withdrawals for people in Vegas). The only holdup to me is greedy governmental regulators charging millions for a license making it cost prohibitive except for large entities.. I understand high costs licensing say an online casino (like what NJ has) but a standard full background checks on principals and validation the software isn't rigged is much less in depth then say an online casino which a provider can tweek things on the fly to sudden cut video slots payout from top end vs payout rates that look like some rinky dink indian casino playing fast and loose (been some accusations of the real slots here in AZ being hinky at times with payout swings that indicate aren't within acceptable standard Deviation.. (IE they claim to be paying out 90-95% return and in fact are paying out 75-80% and getting away with it since the regulators see more money for the state from the indian casino due to increase in 'revenue'.. To me licensure for poker rooms should be totally different tiered as compliance wise the only real monitoring is to ensure the provider isn't cheating players with SuperUsers, Rigged RNG leading to friends of the management making kilings on line.. But Ive always felt that shady practices will eventually hit a sit in the rear because if people think a site is shady it will cut traffic and thus cut into the Rake Revenue. Cutting into rake is what will hurt a site because that's how they make money off the games they run. Hence with the new cool things Kent has included allowing custom tables across the site for regular cash games, Tournaments and Final Tables more gaming options and the ability to make some cool things like seasonal themes for the card decks (BTW that would be an interesting thought allowing sites to even run different decks based on tourney or cash etc.. Shouldn't be hard as it should only require a line in the room configuration to pick the deck that's used (don't even need to change the whole deck png files really just change card 53 which is the back of the deck..) Ok enough rambling been awake all night due to back issues and meds helping some and creating other issues along the way..
Owner Operator of (TBA)
http://www.( TBA ) .com (Home Page)
http://www. (TBA) .net (Play Money)
http://www. (TBA) .eu (BTC Token tied currency and Stable Coins through Crypto quasi real money play)
ftpjesus
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:54 am

Re: HELP not getting reply from IPOKERBOT

Postby Tuck Fheman » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:08 pm

Poker Bot buyer beware!

My iPoker bots were all dead and no response from the Dev even before v6 came out. I've tried 3 times since to get a response, none.

Mavens Dev was even worse. The bots are "seat fillers" as described by Ricky (the Dev) and he's not kidding on that front, that's about all they are good for and the settings don't really do much at all to change things. Even worse, if your PC is shut down by a power outage of Windows blue screen, all the bots become unregistered in most cases and Ricky refused to give me any more keys for v1 of his bots, so those are all wasted money now after working for a few months. So I bought v2 of his bots and same thing, they're just seat fillers, although better than v1, same issue with his registration process (which is unlike any other program I've ever purchased).

They lose registration randomly and your bots that cost you hundreds of dollars are all now ded and you will not get a new registration code without paying him another $100 now, even though it's a problem with his registration process. IMHO everyone should avoid those suckers at all costs unless you just like wasting money on bots that randomly stop playing or even functioning for more than a few months and then pray you get a response from the Dev.

Ricky also has not responded to any emails in several months, despite the fact that he was hosting our poker server. I had to get Kent to kill the poker server so we could move away from that horrible situation at Mavens Dev where the guy basically hijacked our website from day 1 with bait & switches claiming he could code things he couldn't code and took money up front only to later say he can't even do it, then used a previous clients template and said he designed us a new website. Problem was he left all their FB/Twitter pages in and we discovered it was simply a previously used template from a former client with our images pasted over it. I wasted a few grand on that guy creating custom tools for our PM site only to be told later when we tried to move that we're not getting a damn thing we paid for except our DB's.

Did we get our DB's? NOPE! He basically hijacked our website, vanished for months and would not respond. We had to leave, get Kent to kill the site and start all over. The guy didn't even honor his (crappy) agreement to give us the DB's when we wanted out because he won't answer emails. Point being, you need to be VERY careful who you do business with in this space from my experience in the past 2 years. Even some of the Developers given praise on this forum are not worth their weight, they bait & switch you to get your business and do not even keep their word when it's all said and done.
Tuck Fheman
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:44 am

Re: HELP not getting reply from IPOKERBOT

Postby MavensDev » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:09 am

The reason I stopped replying to emails from this guy was because he was ripping me off. It looks like he (most likely someone he paid) cracked my software activation feature for MavenBot and was redistributing my software without consent. When he says "randomly lose registration", what he really means is he was trying to install on multiple machines even though the software is licensed on a per machine basis. While auditing serial numbers, I found that his UIC (Unique Identifier Code) that I use for each copy was reported back to my activation server from over 25 different IP addresses. I assume he was selling it, but I have no proof of that. In any case, I just changed my activation and moved on. I wasn't going to say anything because I do expect some piracy, but since he has come out with these ridiculous claims, I'll respond. This is not the first time it's happened as I have changed my activation scheme a couple of times. I deactivated all the rogue copies that were using his UIC, so maybe he was getting backlash from his "customers" and now he is mad. Not sure and at this point I really don't care. These are the same type of people that contact me on a daily basis asking me to develop cheats for Poker Mavens to which I always reply "even if I could I wouldn't".

As far as the website goes, I completed every project that he requested besides a Steem (knockoff crypto-currency) integration that he claimed had an API I could use to communicate with the site. As it turns out, there was no working API for what he wanted, therefore I told him I couldn't do it. I did come up with an alternate solution for the integration which he accepted. He knew from the beginning that I was developing his site using DNN (DotNetNuke), which is a template driven content management system and I often don't try and reinvent the wheel on things like that, so yeah, I used some modules that I had already created previously for other sites on his site. He maintained full control of his poker site through the Poker Mavens remote administration feature. The site was never "hijacked" as he claimed. I did stop responding to his emails after I found out he was screwing me over, but I continued to host the site through the month that he had already paid for. I tested the waters of hosting and although I will not be going down that path again, I'm glad I did it and learned some things. I will agree with one thing he said...You do have to be careful who you do business with in this space and it goes both ways as evident in this case.
Ricky Jones
MavensDev
www.mavensdev.com
MavensDev
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:01 am

Re: HELP not getting reply from IPOKERBOT

Postby Tuck Fheman » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:09 am

MavensDev wrote:The reason I stopped replying to emails from this guy was because he was ripping me off. It looks like he (most likely someone he paid) cracked my software activation feature for MavenBot and was redistributing my software without consent.


That's slander. I will add that to the list. I really wasn't considering suing you Ricky ... until now. I stayed quite a very long time out of nothing but niceness.

MavensDev wrote:While auditing serial numbers, I found that his UIC (Unique Identifier Code) that I use for each copy was reported back to my activation server from over 25 different IP addresses.


It's called a VPN Ricky.

MavensDev wrote:I assume he was selling it, but I have no proof of that.


At least you didn't commit slander this time and used the word assume, but you have no proof because it didn't happen, because I'm not an ahole and I don't need to rip people off or have any desire to. How much money have I paid you in the last few years Ricky? What do I have for it? No working bots, no website, not even my player databases. And to top it off you left my entire poker community with a borked website for nearly half a year if not almost half the time it was up.

MavensDev wrote:These are the same type of people that contact me on a daily basis asking me to develop cheats for Poker Mavens to which I always reply "even if I could I wouldn't".


If you'd like, I will start showing emails from you practically begging me to move. Even after I said on, what was it ... day 1, that you were hijacking my site it appeared, since you mislead me thinking I was going to have the same access to the backend that I already had, and then only after paying up front (for something it turned out you couldn't even do after assuring me you could) did you inform me that I would not be getting RDP access to the server, only admin panel access. What was the reason then? Oh... bad people did stuff to you so now everyone is a bad guy.

The only bad guy I see is YOU Ricky. You sell crappy bots that don't work as expected, they lose registration constantly and you won't even give new codes out without paying you $100. Then to top it off, when someone (who beta tested for you) informs you of the issues with your bots, you get mad, then later you go on forums slandering them (which can get you sued). Great Dev job Ricky! Good luck getting anyone to help you in the future.

MavensDev wrote:As far as the website goes, I completed every project that he requested besides a Steem (knockoff crypto-currency) integration that he claimed had an API I could use to communicate with the site. As it turns out, there was no working API for what he wanted, therefore I told him I couldn't do it.


It's a cryptocurrency. It had/has an API. I even did what turned out to be a simple integration later. I even showed you when I had it working under the DNN blog you installed. You didn't have much to say then, it's interesting that you now claim such nonsense. But, let's not forget that you stated you could do this and took payment up front after assuring me you could do it, and I even threw in that I did not want to move from my current host unless you were sure you could do it. But ... that wasn't the case was it.

MavensDev wrote:The site was never "hijacked" as he claimed.


MavensDev wrote:The reason I stopped replying to emails


Broken modules that I paid hundreds of dollars for not working for months on end with no replies. Website going down every other day, at times multiple times per day, no replies. Asked for my databases Ricky promised, well rather threatened, that it would be the only thing I would get if I left his hosting service. I would not be taking the website or anything esle, just my databases. Hey Ricky, did I get my databases when I asked for them over a month ago or to date? Nope.

MavensDev wrote:I did stop responding to his emails after I found out he was screwing me over,


You mean to say, you found out I run a VPN when I'm online. I never did anything but try to use your bots on my poker sites Ricky. Again, I'm terribly sorry you're upset with me for bringing up how you treated us and how horribly you mismanaged your hosting business. But you're just digging yourself a bigger hole as far as I can see because I'm pretty damn upset with you. And I was honestly willing to let this all slide, but I felt I needed to speak up when I read this post and as I typed, it all started to come out.

I will be more than happy to see you in court however, because now you're beginning to upset me even more for no apparent reason than an unwillingness to own your mistakes and admit when you treated a customer and the 700 member community he represented as poorly as you did.

You know damn well I can back up everything I've said here, and I know for a fact you can' back up jack you've slandered me with, because it isn't based in reality, it's based in butthurt and butthurt doesn't win in court Ricky, truth does. So if you want to continue running your mouth slandering me, do my lawsuit I will bring against you a favor and go right ahead.

MavensDev wrote:You do have to be careful who you do business with in this space and it goes both ways as evident in this case.


Indeed Ricky. I will stake my reputation up against yours any day buddy! I have a very large community following and a very good reputation among them and pretty much everyone else, even those who hate me ... but they're usually scammers. You got really offended when I used that word on you previously. Now I see why now. The truth hurts. I told you back then that I destroy scammers online for fun, I will begin adding you to that list now that you're one of the dumbest scammers I've ever come across because instead of just vanishing into the night like most ... you're slandering the person you screwed over ... on a forum ... that has your IP address ... because you apparently don't know what a VPN is. :)
Tuck Fheman
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:44 am

Re: HELP not getting reply from IPOKERBOT

Postby Tuck Fheman » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:50 am

Correction

"and I know for a fact you can'T back up jack you've slandered me with"
Tuck Fheman
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:44 am

Re: HELP not getting reply from IPOKERBOT

Postby Tuck Fheman » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:03 am

Correction:

"I stayedquiet a very long time"

(too long)
Tuck Fheman
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:44 am

Re: HELP not getting reply from IPOKERBOT

Postby Tuck Fheman » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:37 am

Correction...

That's slander.


I've been informed I had it backwards, you committed libel. I apologize for my mistake.
Tuck Fheman
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:44 am

Re: HELP not getting reply from IPOKERBOT

Postby Tuck Fheman » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:32 am

Also to be clear for anyone else reading and before Ricky goes down fantasy lane once again ... the "integration" I did with the Steem blockchain was a donations link through SteemConnect from our blog page. We do not accept deposits, we are a play money site, we pay out on Freerolls with money we make from blogging on the Steem and Scorum blockchains which are social media sites that pay bloggers. We blog about ... poker. We also have advertisers that pay us for ads on our website. These advertisers are also bloggers and we advertise their blogs and use a portion of that money for more Freerolls on custom tables thanks to Poker Mavens v6. We are a not-for-profit Freeroll site and we are not scammers simply because we're associated with cryptocurrency, as I'm sure Ricky will attempt to portray at some point.

And for Ricky ... if you think that because I'm involved with cryptocurrency and also run a poker site that I have some issue taking you to court, you are mistaken. I'm sure I will be able to raise plenty of cryptocurrency funds from our Community and the two blockchains we help support with Freeroll tournaments to stop you from spreading lies about those who ... A) Beta tested for you B) Paid you for your services C) Offered you more work than you could handle, want to take on or flat out refused to acknowledge was offered D) Put up with your B.S. for what has probably been 2 years and never had anything but praise and upvotes for you publicly.

It's a real shame. I hope you come to your senses soon! I'm not asking you to retract anything you said, I have it screenshot for posterity and I hope it remains on this forum forever to show your true colors. I simply want you to admit that what you're saying above is a flat out lie, you have no reason to believe I would do such a thing outside I use a VPN that changes IP and in 2 years time, it apparently changed 25 times. How many times did I have to ask for a new registration code btw? How many times did you actually supply me with a new one to get my bots back up and working? During all of that time, since you say you were monitoring the bots activity and IP's ... how often were those bots I paid you for actually PLAYING? Were they playing during the times I was telling you they were not working and that I needed a new registration code because I installed them on a computer that was old, had fallen off a table and blue screens often and I was buying a new machine for v2 bots? No.

Why the hell do you think I'd be pissed off about your bots not working, beta testing and telling you what the issues were (that you obviously ignored or didn't have time to get to) if I was also paying mystery hax0r to crack your "seat fillers"? If I were that fricken smart Ricky I wouldn't need to hire some Dev that's going to rip me off for 2 years, leave me with non-working bots, a site that doesn't work and a bunch of pissed off players because the Dev I chose doesn't have the time or want to do any of the work he claims he could do up front? Does that make sense to anyone but you? I'm not some crypto-kid Ricky and you're not amusing me with your libelous statements. I'm a pissed off Texan that's had enough of your B.S. and am ready to let everyone know the crap you've pulled on us and I thank God that you're finally getting out of hosting because you're horrible at it. You left us with no control over anything unless we waited for months for you to charge us to build some crappy tool that we still had to copypasta all the info out of 1 file at a time, how is that better than having access to everything when we want it, like we had it before you came along and promised us a Unicorn that poops gold?

What's simply appalling and to me shows what I'm saying is absolutely true about how you run your business : you took my money for years and although you don't like my numerous emails I blame that on you simply not being able to handle the job you said you could handle up front, refused so many jobs it became pointless to continue doing anything on that site especially one after paying you all that money you finally inform me that everything i've paid you for is not mine but yours and the only thing I'll ever get if i leave your hosting (in a threatening manner) is my databases (which obviously was another lie since ... you never gave me my databases), but got suspicious because in a couple of years of me paying you and begging you to take my money to make the site better and add the cool modules you say you build (but don't want to build cuz your side projects are not in your plans according to you ... after you get my hooked in) you noticed 25 VPN Ip's used on my bots (although never saying that would be an issue up front and I'm sure I can find an email discussion on that topic, because I use VPN's), you have no proof of anything at all by your own admission in writing on this forum, were able to reach me at any time (as you know I emailed you quite often for your assistance, you got mad at me for it, remember?) and I had stated to you on many occasions the issues I was having with your bots registration ... but you decided on a whim to stop replying to a paying customer, let their website modules they paid you for lay dormant not working while you reply after a lengthy period of silence that you're out working and don't have time for your side projects, then go silent for another 3 months until we can't take the constant downtime and broken website any longer that we're paying for and ... I post the truth on this forum. And NOW you want to be Mr. Business Man all of a sudden!
Tuck Fheman
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:44 am

Re: HELP not getting reply from IPOKERBOT

Postby Tuck Fheman » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:37 am

Also, sorry Kent, I didn't realize this thread was so old. I saw the title, read the guys message and got triggered out of my own personal frustration and wasted money.
Tuck Fheman
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:44 am

Next

Return to Site Administration

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron