admin messages

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
social

admin messages

Post by social »

I see how I can send admin messages to individual tables from the dashboard...by selecting a table...
but is there any way to send a message which will appear in ALL Table Chats at the same time?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: admin messages

Post by Kent Briggs »

social wrote:I see how I can send admin messages to individual tables from the dashboard...by selecting a table...
but is there any way to send a message which will appear in ALL Table Chats at the same time?
Just select multiple tables before clicking the Message button. You'll have to do that twice if you want to cover all ring tables and all tournament tables since those are in separate lists.
social

Post by social »

Yeah, I was thinking in terms of using the api for post and get commands...
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

social wrote:Yeah, I was thinking in terms of using the api for post and get commands...
From the API docs:

RingGamesMessage - sends an Administrator message to the chat box for the ring game specified by the Name parameter. Put the text of the message in the Message parameter. Use an asterisk (*) as the Name parameter to send the message to all ring game tables.

TournamentsMessage - sends an Administrator message to the chat box for all tables in the tournament specified by the Name parameter. Put the text of the message in the Message parameter. Use an asterisk (*) as the Name parameter to send the message to all tournaments.