Page 2 of 3

Re: Users gone from accounts after error

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:03 pm
by Tuck Fheman
Ok it popped up again tonight. I've added another 30 GB to the server so storage should not be an issue (if it was).

Here are the instances it's happened since I setup. Each are followed by a series of "AccountsThread.Execute error: Transaction is already opened." lines.

2017-07-06 21:11:23|AccountsThread.Execute error: SQLite3 error: disk I/O error

2017-07-09 08:34:41|AccountsThread.Execute error: SQLite3 error: disk I/O error

2017-07-10 00:00:15|AccountsThread.Execute error: Transaction is already opened.

2017-07-11 16:54:51|Accounts.db step error, SQLite code 10
2017-07-11 16:54:51|AccountsThread.Execute error: SQLite3 error: cannot commit - no transaction is active
2017-07-11 16:54:56|AccountsThread.Execute error: Transaction is already opened.

Any idea what could be causing this?

Re: Users gone from accounts after error

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:25 pm
by Kent Briggs
Something is preventing the program from writing to the Accounts.db file in your data folder. I've never seen reports of that before. Do you have any kind of backup software that could be touching that file?

Re: Users gone from accounts after error

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:24 am
by Kent Briggs
I'd also suggest just deleting the .db files in the data folder in case they got corrupted somehow (you will lose the accounts doing that). And also re-installing the program to make sure the SQLite DLL file is not somehow corrupted.

Re: Users gone from accounts after error

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:42 am
by Tuck Fheman
Kent Briggs wrote:I'd also suggest just deleting the .db files in the data folder in case they got corrupted somehow (you will lose the accounts doing that). And also re-installing the program to make sure the SQLite DLL file is not somehow corrupted.


uhff. I have a little over 90 people signed up now. =/

Re: Users gone from accounts after error

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:43 am
by Tuck Fheman
Kent Briggs wrote:Something is preventing the program from writing to the Accounts.db file in your data folder. I've never seen reports of that before. Do you have any kind of backup software that could be touching that file?


Nope. I've yet to install it.

Re: Users gone from accounts after error

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:13 am
by Tuck Fheman
Kent Briggs wrote:And also re-installing the program to make sure the SQLite DLL file is not somehow corrupted.


I had just reinstalled with Gold version prior to last nights errors.

Re: Users gone from accounts after error

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:49 am
by Kent Briggs
Tuck Fheman wrote:Immunet & Malwarebytes


I would suggest disabling these completely, at least temporarily, to see if one or the other is the issue.

Re: Users gone from accounts after error

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:44 pm
by Tuck Fheman
Kent Briggs wrote:
Tuck Fheman wrote:Immunet & Malwarebytes


I would suggest disabling these completely, at least temporarily, to see if one or the other is the issue.


Here's what the support at my VPS host sent to me when they checked to see if it was something on their end.

https://s20.postimg.org/ar3kecuvx/error_2.png

https://s20.postimg.org/66hdzfb6l/error1.png

Re: Users gone from accounts after error

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:45 pm
by Kent Briggs


None of that tells me much. If you google "SQLite3 error: disk I/O error" you'll see it's usually something related to file i/o access rights.

Re: Users gone from accounts after error

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:48 am
by Tuck Fheman
Kent Briggs wrote:


None of that tells me much. If you google "SQLite3 error: disk I/O error" you'll see it's usually something related to file i/o access rights.


I've had no errors in two days since increasing disk space, but will keep an eye on it.