top hand and top winner

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics

top hand and top winner

Postby unvash » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:47 pm

how can i show the top 10 top winner like chipleader ?
unvash
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:53 pm

Re: top hand and top winner

Postby Kent Briggs » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:12 pm

unvash wrote:how can i show the top 10 top winner like chipleader ?


What is your definition of a "winner"? There's code for showing chip leaders (based on account balance) on the API Examples page:

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/API_Examples.htm#chip_leaders
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3863
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: top hand and top winner

Postby unvash » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:46 am

most win hands i mean
unvash
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:53 pm

Re: top hand and top winner

Postby unvash » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:47 am

based on hand wining
unvash
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:53 pm

Re: top hand and top winner

Postby unvash » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:51 am

i want tow list . one. top winner ( most wining hands of players )

tow . most played hands of players


what code should i use?
unvash
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:53 pm

Re: top hand and top winner

Postby Win4fun » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:04 am

I've made something like this using php: http://win4fun.net/highscores/

The code is for sale if you want to buy it. Email me at [email protected] if interested.
Win4fun
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:51 pm

Re: top hand and top winner

Postby Kent Briggs » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:24 am

unvash wrote:most win hands i mean


The server doesn't track that directly so you would need to scan all of the hand history files and pull out the winners names. Probably store them in a database and update it on a regular schedule.
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3863
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: top hand and top winner

Postby unvash » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:42 am

Win4fun wrote:I've made something like this using php: http://win4fun.net/highscores/

The code is for sale if you want to buy it. Email me at [email protected] if interested.


is this need a sql ? or just a php code ?
unvash
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:53 pm

Re: top hand and top winner

Postby Win4fun » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:51 pm

unvash wrote:
Win4fun wrote:I've made something like this using php: http://win4fun.net/highscores/

The code is for sale if you want to buy it. Email me at [email protected] if interested.


is this need a sql ? or just a php code ?


It uses a SQL database and php.
Win4fun
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:51 pm


Return to Site Administration

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

cron