Helping to setup poker mavens and answering questions

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
John Smith

Helping to setup poker mavens and answering questions

Post by John Smith »

Add me on skype rsgp.poker, don\t expect anything in return for easy work and some questions.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Helping to setup poker mavens and answering questions

Post by Kent Briggs »

John Smith wrote:Add me on skype rsgp.poker, don\t expect anything in return for easy work and some questions.
Are you offering help or asking for help? It's not clear from your post.
John Smith

Post by John Smith »

Offering help
datis

Post by datis »

Hi why my client cant open play web page with internet explorer and fire fox That errer is "this web page does not support by this browser "

please help me
Thanks
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

datis wrote:Hi why my client cant open play web page with internet explorer and fire fox That errer is "this web page does not support by this browser "
If it's version 4 of Poker Mavens, you need version 10 of Internet Explorer since that's when Microsoft finally added websocket support. However, FireFox has had that feature for a long time. What is the exact error message displayed? What you quoted does not appear in the Poker Mavens code.
datis

Post by datis »

Kent Briggs wrote:
datis wrote:Hi why my client cant open play web page with internet explorer and fire fox That errer is "this web page does not support by this browser "
If it's version 4 of Poker Mavens, you need version 10 of Internet Explorer since that's when Microsoft finally added websocket support. However, FireFox has had that feature for a long time. What is the exact error message displayed? What you quoted does not appear in the Poker Mavens code.

i have gold version 4.04 of poker mavens , when i open it with safari i see connecting but it cant load web page , in firefox it show me an error about websocket , only i can open it with chrome browser .
thanks
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

datis wrote: i have gold version 4.04 of poker mavens , when i open it with safari i see connecting but it cant load web page , in firefox it show me an error about websocket , only i can open it with chrome browser .
thanks
Safari on a Mac or PC? Safari added websocket support to Safari 6. What version do you have? Apple abandoned the Windows version of Safari after version 5.7. It's dead. The current version of Safari for the Mac is 7. Firefox has had websocket support since version 11. The current version of Firefox is 25. The system requirements are listed at bottom of the Poker Mavens home page:

http://www.briggsoft.com/pmavens.htm
datis

Post by datis »

Hello
i have poker mavens 4.04 gold version my client tell me "my server is low speed " when 10 player login to my game server in ring game they have got disconnected
my server information is cpu : 2.40 ram :4 gig win server 2003 and my game server running on port 443
please help me
Best regards
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

datis wrote:i have poker mavens 4.04 gold version my client tell me "my server is low speed " when 10 player login to my game server in ring game they have got disconnected
Are any of your players using the Kaspersky anti-virus/security program? I've heard from others that it has been causing problems with the player client.
datis

Post by datis »

Kent Briggs wrote:
datis wrote:i have poker mavens 4.04 gold version my client tell me "my server is low speed " when 10 player login to my game server in ring game they have got disconnected
Are any of your players using the Kaspersky anti-virus/security program? I've heard from others that it has been causing problems with the player client.
my game server running on: file port 443 and packet port 8088 may this problem will be couse of this?
all of my users have this problem , when we have 7 login or less than , we dont have problem about that .

Thanks