Rake question :S

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
viktor

Re: Rake question :S

Post by viktor »

Nope :( thought would be why then.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

viktor wrote:Nope :( thought would be why then.
Rake is only collected for ring games and entry fees are only collected for tournaments so those numbers are kept in separate accounts and have their own API commands. And on the Utilities web page, there are separate programs for tracking Rake and Entry Fees.
viktor

Post by viktor »

There is still a problem with this. I have generated 4B chips in total. I just added together "Calc total" of all the accounts, and "Rake account" this should = 4B+ (Because of the free 100 chips they can request every 5 minutes). But my total is 3864132620, I just genereated myself enough chips to make it exactly 4B, then I added it all up 2 minutes later and it had DECREASED by 2M.

What is this? Is my VPS ratted or something?

Thanks, Viktor.

Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

viktor wrote:There is still a problem with this. I have generated 4B chips in total. I just added together "Calc total" of all the accounts, and "Rake account" this should = 4B+ (Because of the free 100 chips they can request every 5 minutes). But my total is 3864132620, I just genereated myself enough chips to make it exactly 4B, then I added it all up 2 minutes later and it had DECREASED by 2M.
The only way to reconcile the rake balance is to go through the Event Log and look at every Rake debit/credit which will also show the balance at the time. You can use the Event Log Viewer utility to isolate those entries with a filter and then export to a CSV file that can be imported into a spreadsheet where you can do some math on them.
viktor

Post by viktor »

Kent Briggs wrote:
viktor wrote:There is still a problem with this. I have generated 4B chips in total. I just added together "Calc total" of all the accounts, and "Rake account" this should = 4B+ (Because of the free 100 chips they can request every 5 minutes). But my total is 3864132620, I just genereated myself enough chips to make it exactly 4B, then I added it all up 2 minutes later and it had DECREASED by 2M.
The only way to reconcile the rake balance is to go through the Event Log and look at every Rake debit/credit which will also show the balance at the time. You can use the Event Log Viewer utility to isolate those entries with a filter and then export to a CSV file that can be imported into a spreadsheet where you can do some math on them.

Is there a download link for this anywhere? Thanks.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

viktor

Post by viktor »

Still have no idea, I virus scammed my VPS :S.