Funding a HTML5 version dev

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
vinodm

Funding a HTML5 version dev

Post by vinodm »

Hello everyone,

We all have used poker mavens for our poker games. I think mavens would be complete if there is a way to do satellites, HTML5 version, late registration. with HTML5 being the top most priority. I am willing to crowdfund this. If more people are interested and Briggs can speed up the process, this would work to our advantage.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Funding a HTML5 version dev

Post by Kent Briggs »

HTML5 is coming this year. It's not a matter of funding, it's all a matter of time.
social

Post by social »

Is there any way that you could maintain the security of your code AND contract out certain components - which would be paid for by your loyal fans?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

social wrote:Is there any way that you could maintain the security of your code AND contract out certain components - which would be paid for by your loyal fans?
No, I could code it faster than I could explain it to someone else. Most of the time is spent on research, design and debugging anyway. The best way to support Poker Mavens development is to buy the Gold version and all the major version upgrades. :)
John Smith

Post by John Smith »

Looking forward to this! :o