Create a download Poker Mavens Client

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
facebook240

Create a download Poker Mavens Client

Post by facebook240 »

Hi there,

I'm wondering if anyone, or KENT, can tell me what would go into using the API with poker mavens to create a download poke client.

Poker Sharkz has one and it's very cool. Any information as to what goes into it would be great. Thank you!
ddominguez

Re: Create a download Poker Mavens Client

Post by ddominguez »

You can create a download version using c#, you need to create a mini browser, look the file
Attachments
WebBrowserTutorial.zip
Mini Browser to build a "downloable version of poker maven"
(91.19 KiB) Downloaded 440 times
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

facebook240 wrote:I'm wondering if anyone, or KENT, can tell me what would go into using the API with poker mavens to create a download poke client.
The API only contain administrative functions, not to client to server functions. What you've probably seen is an app with an embedded web browser component in it so that it is basically a custom web browser that is still pulling the Flash client from the server just like a regular browser. You have to make sure that app never makes direct API calls back to the poker server because the player could use a packet sniffer to capture the API password being transmitted. You would have to setup a proxy server in between the two to handle any kind of API requests.
facebook240

Post by facebook240 »

Thanks for the reply.

My head just exploded.

Appreciate the answer. I'm considering purchasing from the owner of pokersharkz. Have him do the set up since he has it working correctly.