Start Time Tab in Lobby

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
demon1031

Start Time Tab in Lobby

Post by demon1031 »

Under the Tournament tab under the program, you can start tournaments at

Start Time: 2012-12-06 17:00
Recur Minutes: 1440

So everyday at 17:00 this tournament runs. Why is there not a tab under the program to see this in the lobby? Is it hard to put that in there? The data is there in theory?

That way, people can go into the Tournament Tab, click the Time and sort the tournaments by Time ?

Just a question!!!

Thanks again
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Start Time Tab in Lobby

Post by Kent Briggs »

demon1031 wrote: Start Time: 2012-12-06 17:00
Recur Minutes: 1440
So everyday at 17:00 this tournament runs. Why is there not a tab under the program to see this in the lobby? Is it hard to put that in there? The data is there in theory?
That way, people can go into the Tournament Tab, click the Time and sort the tournaments by Time ?
There are many ways to start a tournament. Only one of them is triggered by the time of day so a dedicated column (which there currently is no room for anyway) for that may be completely empty. I would suggest incorporating that into the tournament name. Something like "Daily 5 pm", etc.
demon1031

Re: Start Time Tab in Lobby

Post by demon1031 »

Hey Kent

Ya that works too, but then I run into a problem of the 25 characters issue... So I guess I will have to figure something out in my naming conventions!