Chip Leader Index Next To the Game Window

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
pa3za

Chip Leader Index Next To the Game Window

Post by pa3za »

Is it possible to have the chip leader rankings in the empty spaces around the poker maven software ?
And other stats like logins and tables being used. I know u can see logins in the lobby window but i would like to use the empty space around the tables for other things so it comes as a complete webiste.
any ideas or suggestions would be great.
THanks in advance
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Chip Leader Index Next To the Game Window

Post by Kent Briggs »

pa3za wrote:Is it possible to have the chip leader rankings in the empty spaces around the poker maven software ?
And other stats like logins and tables being used. I know u can see logins in the lobby window but i would like to use the empty space around the tables for other things so it comes as a complete webiste.
any ideas or suggestions would be great.
THanks in advance
Yes, although the "Ad" space built into the program will only support client side javascript, which cannot be used for API calls because that would expose your API password. What you need to do instead is embed the client on your own web site using an iframe tag. And then you have full control of the remaining space on the page for server-side scripting where you can make API calls to the poker server. Load the "5150 Poker" site listed in the public tab at http://www.pokermavens.net and you'll see an example of that.