Tournaments

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
PokerMavenDeveloper

Re: Tournaments

Post by PokerMavenDeveloper »

CANCELADO means suspended, the script take ofline the tourney, if not the minimun numebr of player, in the case of freerolls the script decrement the blance the player, beacuse the poker maven pay the prize. sorry for my english
demon1031

Post by demon1031 »

Correct, I did not want to cancel, I just didn't want it paying out unless I had a certain number of people playing... Thanks Kent
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

demon1031 wrote:Correct, I did not want to cancel, I just didn't want it paying out unless I had a certain number of people playing... Thanks Kent
Another API-based solution would be to leave the prize bonus at 0 and set a callback for the tournament finished event. There your code would retrieve the results file for that tournament, determine if chips should be awarded based on player count, and if so increment those accounts accordingly using you own formula. The code could even post a message in the table chat letting the players know how much they got.
demon1031

Post by demon1031 »

Good Idea Kent... I will just figure out which one works best and go from there. Thank you to everyone for their input and help. Have a great weekend
lollygaggr

Post by lollygaggr »

Hi all,

PokerMavenDeveloper, I tried the script. I am new at callbacks, I uploaded your script, placed the url into the callback url, placed 'test' (without quotes) into the password section and selected tournament start as the trigger event. After setting up a fake tournament, it still lets the tournament play out and award chips. Am I doing something wrong?

Lollygaggr
PokerMavenDeveloper

Post by PokerMavenDeveloper »

Llollygar you must to remane your tourney with example TORNEY|SOMEDATA|20J, this 20J is the minimum amount of player required, when the torney start the callback run , you must configurate the callbak, please send a screen of your parameter callback and your tourney.