For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Poker Mavens 2.94 Released

Post by Kent Briggs »

Upgrade page:

http://www.briggsoft.com/patches.htm

Changes:

Improved disk performance for event and hand history logs. Previously, the system would open and close each file every time it appended a line of text. This was highly inefficient. Now the system keeps these files open but sets the permissions so they can still be read by API functions and external applications.

Added Player Chat (yes/no) option to game settings. If for some reason you want player chat disabled, you can now do that on a game by game basis without having to disable chat of individual players.

Made several changes to the Ad Settings group that affect the HTML wrapper. There is now a "Head section HTML" option where you can place style and script tags. An ID attribute has been added to all the ad panel DIVs so that they can more easily be accessed by any custom javascript you want to implement. Finally, the 200 pixel size limitation on those panels has been removed.
PokerMavenDeveloper

Re: Poker Mavens 2.94 Released

Post by PokerMavenDeveloper »

awesome Kent great job¡¡¡
PokerMavenDeveloper

Added Player Chat (yes/no) option to game settings. If for some reason you want player chat disabled, you can now do that on a game by game basis without having to disable chat of individual players.
I dont understand that :( this feature dont exist in the previous releases?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

PokerMavenDeveloper wrote:I dont understand that :( this feature dont exist in the previous releases?
No, there was an option to turn off observer chat. And each individual player has a chat setting that only applies to them. But prior to 2.94 there was no way to disable player chat at specific tables.
PokerMavenDeveloper

ah ok ok , I understand, thats its a great feature.

Kent the decimal point its very problematic for implement?, i think many of your customer, i work for a person that buy your software, want the decimal point, i know in any languaje promam its a very upset to implement the decimal point, ut if you only use the us notation (. for decimal, , for millar).
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

PokerMavenDeveloper wrote: Kent the decimal point its very problematic for implement?
It may be an option in a future version. All the integer arithmetic would need to be replaced with floating point variables. But for now, Poker Mavens is currently designed (and priced) as a play-money system. You don't need decimal points for play chips.