upgrading

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
bc1

upgrading

Post by bc1 »

when upgrading...do I have to delete free version then install newer or can just download and install...write over old?? keep ppl etc...from other??
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: upgrading

Post by Kent Briggs »

bc1 wrote:when upgrading...do I have to delete free version then install newer or can just download and install...write over old?? keep ppl etc...from other??
You can just install over the old version. Then it will preserve all of your existing settings.
bc1

Post by bc1 »

right on thanks
bc1

Post by bc1 »

oh..sorry another question..say I upgrade to pro..if newer upgrades for that version...free???for...period of time..life??? i understand to go to gold would be more..but same version upgrades???
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

bc1 wrote:oh..sorry another question..say I upgrade to pro..if newer upgrades for that version...free???for...period of time..life??? i understand to go to gold would be more..but same version upgrades???
Lite to Pro is just the difference in price ($70). Same for Pro to Gold ($400). Minor version upgrades (i.e., 2.xx to 2.yy) are free via the patch page:

http://www.briggsoft.com/patches.htm

Major version upgrades will be offered at a discount, to be determined, but typically around 50% off.
lsu666666

Post by lsu666666 »

Kent Briggs wrote:
bc1 wrote:oh..sorry another question..say I upgrade to pro..if newer upgrades for that version...free???for...period of time..life??? i understand to go to gold would be more..but same version upgrades???
Lite to Pro is just the difference in price ($70). Same for Pro to Gold ($400). Minor version upgrades (i.e., 2.xx to 2.yy) are free via the patch page:

http://www.briggsoft.com/patches.htm

Major version upgrades will be offered at a discount, to be determined, but typically around 50% off.
HI Kent, I have an idea for this
I have to buy the PRO version ($ 99.95 - Pro) + CD = $ 105
One day .... If I want to buy the gold version ($ 499.95 - Gold) ... Can ($ 499.95 - $ 99 = 400.95) to spend 400.95 price. Achieved the Gold version?

Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

lsu666666 wrote: Achieved the Gold version?
Please do not post the same question in multiple threads. The Pro to Gold upgrade is $400, as I mentioned above.