I want my server to the function can be ranked on the left
What do I do, can be reached
See the instructions on the page, I can not understand
I need to do what steps? Thank you! ...
lsu666666

Re: How to set the Top?

Post by lsu666666 »

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/API_Examples.htm

I see the pages here, I still do not understand ..Detailed steps can tell me .... Thank you
lsu666666

Post by lsu666666 »

I have the PHP EASY install!
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

You'll need a separate web site if you want to combine PHP scripting with the poker client. Typically you would embed the player client in a iframe tag on the side and use the main body HTML to place your scripting code. You may need to hire a web designer if you are not experienced in HTML markup and web scripting.
lsu666666

Post by lsu666666 »

Kent Briggs wrote:You'll need a separate web site if you want to combine PHP scripting with the poker client. Typically you would embed the player client in a iframe tag on the side and use the main body HTML to place your scripting code. You may need to hire a web designer if you are not experienced in HTML markup and web scripting.
I hope I can show this simple state ranking statistics?
How do I run?
Thank administrator!!
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Just build a web page on your own web site that has PHP support included. The Poker Mavens server itself cannot process any server side scripting. You have to be running IIS or Apache or some other web server on the side. Or have it on a third-party web site hosting service which links back to your poker server.
cuervo5150

Post by cuervo5150 »

Greetings lsu666666,

Since you showed a screenshot of my site with the top 20 ranking list, were you asking how to do it that way or something different? If you would like the code, I would be more than happy to give you a copy of it so you could paste it into your banner section.
lsu666666

Post by lsu666666 »

cuervo5150 wrote:Greetings lsu666666,

Since you showed a screenshot of my site with the top 20 ranking list, were you asking how to do it that way or something different? If you would like the code, I would be more than happy to give you a copy of it so you could paste it into your banner section.
(ENGLISH)
WA! That you would like to express my extreme gratitude ... because you think a simple copy ... very difficult for me .... and obstacles on the language ... ForI understand and learn so that I am very troubled!
In addition to the thank I can not find a better adjective!